[A] <Axis Mundi> 12/12H 3/12M Looking for friends for Heroic Raid team!

Hey everyone! Our guild Axis Mundi are currently looking for more people to fill our Heroic raid team! We have recently transferred in and are looking to gear up and prepare for patch 8.3. We have around 30-40 unique members that play almost daily! Even if you’re not interested in raiding and are looking for a social atmosphere feel free to join as well!

@3/1 If you are interested in joining our Mythic raid team:
At this time our Mythic team is currently not recruiting.

As for the Heroic group, we are looking for more DPS and Healers interested in running Heroic content!

Our raid times are as follows:

Mythic group
Tuesday & Thursday
7:30 - 10:00 PM PST

Heroic group
Wednesday & Sunday
8:00 - 10:00 PM PST

The goal of our Mythic raid team is to complete as much content as we can in a semi-hardcore, but fun manner.

The Heroic raid team is currently a place for people who want to play more casually and have a less strict raiding environment.

We have several people who are interested in other games such as League of Legends, 7 Days to Die, D&D, and a multitude of other games found on Tabletop Simulator.

If you have any questions, feel free to message
Harlee#1731
Slade#1665
rhoxio#1422
or
Gamergoddess, Shadebrand, Calpheon, Babygirlqt, and Coolcarl in-game.

Hope to see you guys in 8.3!

Still looking for new friends for 8.3!
Healers and DPS needed

We need you!!

Still looking <3

Love you all

Baby Yoda and I love you too

We are still recruiting new members! We have had an influx of interest lately, so send one of us a tell to learn more about us.

Looking for more cool people!

make sure to call our toll-free hotline for an optimized experience!

In need of a supplier of the memes. Also looking for exceptional dps (warlock/fury) preferred and Mistweaver!!

Still need a MW or WW monk, warlock, and DPS for our Mythic group and LFM for heroic team!

My guild (Hallow 9/9H 3/9M BoD) blew up after BoD. I took a break and am back for 8.3. I am a long time raider and certified altaholic. I have a significant number of toons both factions almost all of which are level 120. My preferred raiding toon is my Ret Paladin (currently 423 ilvl) and I can off-tank as well (ilvl 422).

I am looking for a semi-serious (“mediumcore”) heroic/mythic progression raiding team. The best times for me are evenings PST (after 6:30 pm) weekdays and anytime on the weekend. I will fit in best with a mature group that is willing to work hard to progress and has fun together but actively avoids drama and juvenile behavior (I am an older fellow and get enough of that from my kids). Guilds that sacrifice fun and mutual respect for progression are not my cup of tea.

If you want more information about my experience, feel free respond to this post and I will endeavor to answer quickly.

Hey Linawen,

We raid from 8 - 10 PST, so I think the times would work out just fine in that respect.

Our raid environment tends to be more focused on having fun than strictly progressing through bosses. We have a core of veteran players who have mythic experience, and we do clear quickly and efficiently most nights. Some of this is due to our openness with each other about what we can improve (read logs, get good, and bring consumes) and our willingness to help other raiders out when we can. We are very willing to help out if you are also willing to put in the work on your end.

If you are looking for a guild that’s going to act with discipline and absolute focus, then we might not be the best fit. While we have people who consistently parse well, there’s a lot of internet humor and meme sharing that happens. If you don’t want to deal with profanity (we curse - a lot), pranks (swapblasting, mainly), or crude internet humor, you might not be a good fit.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

Sorry, I forgot to directly reply to you. See the post above!

you’re gonna like the way you look i guarantee it

Ny’alotha next week, would love to have some new people !!

Currently in search of a monk ( MW Pref ) // mDPS // OT ( non warr/druid )

^^^ Still on the lookout!! Hit us up if you’re interested in mythic and/or heroic raiding !!

I am interested in playing a mw. Add me Eddie#1203

Do not try and bend the spoon, that’s impossible. Instead, only try to realize the truth…there is no spoon.

Also, still in search of mDPS ( pref WW ) and a Warlock!