[A] [Atiesh] <Recurrence> Reroll TBC guild for all those moms, dads, and new players out there

Hey folks, thanks for taking an interest in the posting.

My goal in mind with forming this group, is to foster an environment where Moms, Dads, and their children can all play together in the same environment but still make progress on raid encounters. We won’t be posting logs or perfecting new speed running strategies, but we will enter raids with the intentions of clearing them.

Raid Times/Day plans The intention is to raid two times a week, with raids being on consecutive days that way people can freely respec to enjoy PvP for the rest of the week, days can be further decided upon once we have a core built up. The times we will be raiding is set to begin at 6-7p.m PST on those raid nights, and the raid group would run for 3 hours each night, so the latest ending at 10p.m PST.

Loot System I know for a lot of people, even in the more casual crowd like we are looking for, how loot is handled is a big deal. So our loot system is going to be MS/OS with a +1 system attached. This makes it so gear is still properly distributed around the raid without the hassle of dkp/loot council.

Classes Recruitment for the guild will never be limited based on your class selection, and we are perfectly fine with raiding with a “sub optimal” raid setup, however note that roles like tanking, and melee dps tend to always be filled pretty quick in a raid group, so your chances are higher of raiding if you bring a more desired class.

If any of this interests you, or you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to me here, via Bnet check#11130 or via Discord Check#7308

3 Likes

Bump Come join the fun get in on the ground floor!

Bumping to the top, already getting folks joining for the new reroll and starting our leveling!

Is this an alliance guild?

Yes, we are rolling alliance on Atiesh for tbc/reroll

Bumping for the weekend crowd! Guild is already filling out quite quick.

How are you guys looking on Tanks? I wanted to roll Prot Warr Tank this go round.

Howdy, we have had quite a few people express interest in tanking for TBC, so it is going to be a highly contested role to fill once raiding starts in the expansion.

Get that Sunday bump in. Lots of folks are showing interest in melee dps/tanking, but tons of space in the ranged dps and healer departments.

Right to the top for Monday

Still looking for more folks, come join in on the fun!

Bumping to the top

Weekend Bump

Hello there. I am interested…Was thinking Pally tank but I saw your post about being tank heavy at the moment. Could probably switch to ret or holy…

Howdy, glad to hear you are interested! Yes we are tank heavy at the moment, and like i also mentioned we are extremely melee dps heavy as well. Everyone and their brother is trying to play a paladin it seems, so while we would love to have you, you would be fighting for some very contested roles.

I have a 17 Hunter. I’d definitely be interested.

How are you for heals, specifically Resto druids?

I’d be interested, thinking of playing Druid or Mage.

If you guys are interested its best to reach out via Discord or Battlenet. Regarding healing we are always looking for more healers.

Bumping it up