[A] [Atiesh] Prot Warrior & Holy Priest Looking for Raiding Guild

-Currently we’re looking to join a guild ready for Molten Core & Onyxia as well as future raids.

-We’re both raid ready and have experience raiding since Vanilla at all levels.

-Our current available raid times:
- Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun (potentially Wed/Thurs later on for the priest)
- Start Times anything after 8:00 pm Central.

-Also willing to run Dungeons with Guild/alts as we’ll more than likely have 1-2 ourselves. Hoping to eventually do alt raids/semi-pugs with the guild.

Battletag: ClexMix#1267
Discord ID: Clex#3724
If you have any questions as to Raid experience, gear, professions or just any in general feel free message me in game or on Discord.

We’ll more than likely be on farming any last pre-raid BiS and Foror’s for myself. Feel free to tag along.

to the top! ^

We might be a fit. Here’s my post about our guild: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding

Hit me via any of the contact information listed if you’d like more information.

Contact on discord: Grastaff#5502
Contact on Atiesh: Grastaff
Contact on bnet: Gargamel#1894

Hi Clexmix, our guild could be a good fit. Please have a look at our recruitment post:

I appreciate a chance to chat or to join you on a dungeon run!

In-game: Crowlie
Battletag: Crowle#1437
Discord: Crowle#7427

Hello, i know this is an older post so I am not sure if you found a guild, we are looking for more late night raiders on Atiesh alliance side, we raid mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst, our tanking slots are full but we would be open to a warrior who interested in playing fury prot and who would be open to tanking during later phases.

more info here