(A) ATIESH- Late Night Guild Needed

Add me to this crowd. Love to find a later night guild on Atiesh. Found one guild and it’s full up, says it all, yet peeps keep making early raid guilds.

1 Like

Yes, I think I saw the same guild. About the only one so full they’re only selectively recruiting certain classes.

2 Likes

Ditto and ditto.
Hardly need PST and EST servers if everyone’s raiding at 5-6pm PST, which even works for many EST’ers cause it’s so early.
Sheesh…

Hey All,

I’m willing to organize a group for late night fun on Atiesh (Alliance). For right now if you want to get in contact to see who many we can pull together feel free to reach out to me.

Omega#1417

3 Likes

There’s still a few weeks until launch and lots of guilds are forming every day. Sooner or later it should dawn on them that there’s enough early raiding guilds.

1 Like

I will be looking to join guild as well as my friends on Atiesh. Most of us are former hardcore raiders, but are on different schedules so will be working with that. I tried convincing them we should make our own because of the amount of people we have but nobody wants to lead.

1 Like

This sounds right up my ally. My husband and I, will be looking to join a guild, when classic launches. So, I would like to reserve a spot for both of us. I have a hunter, lock and priest, lined up. My husband plans to play a pally, rogue. I can’t remember what his 3rd one will be. We are both on PST time. 8-9pm is not late for us. :grin:

3 Likes

We’re starting to build a base of players With Omega, see above in comments. He left his battlenet id so you can friend him, along with me.
Bullet#1613

3 Likes

Blackkat#1689

Husband’s battle net ICU812#1347

I’m available any night, unless we are both out. Husband manages retail. So, he would be available on his days off.

Hey!
Feel free to join the Atiesh Discord and check out the Guilds that have posted there, as well! We’ve also linked the r/Atiesh, which has a ton of guilds listed already!

https://discord.gg/jd8BBzy

This would be roughly 11 pm 12 am est right? if so im so down!

Yes, exactly. Connect with us and lets start putting this together, since nobody else is.

I added the Omega person but I dont think they accepted my Btag, =(

Add me, I’ll accept for sure but I don’t log on every day for BFA, not even close. Maybe that’s what happened with Omega, just not logged on.
Bullet#1613

Added! lets get to it!

Sorry Morbility, i had a few extra things happening the last few days. I did see your request and added you :). I’ll send ya message soon.

Bump for interest.

Check out this guilds Discord, a decent size guild with late night aspirations.
https:// discord.gg/rgv3tH (remove the space between // & discord)
this is where i’m headed

Hello, i know this is an older post so I am not sure if you found a guild, we are looking for more late night raiders on Atiesh alliance side, we raid mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst

more info about us here

Hey there!!

is currently recruiting!

We are a tight knit group from a merger gone well, we try to maintain a high level of success with the guild while clearing content at a decent pace (top 5 alliance for MC and Ony). That being said we don’t want to push for 2 teams, our primary focus is just making the best possible core 40 with people who have similar personalities and desires to raid. We had some core members feel the patch fatigue so we are here looking to make replacements with other high performing individuals.

Raids Currently
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 7-10 Server Time (10PM - 1AM EST)
Currently we down Ony/MC in under 2 hours and use Thursday as an off day/pvp day/flex is ony resets between tues/thurs that week. When BWL comes out we will revert to a 2 day schedule with a possible 3rd swing day.

Loot
We have established a loot council based on attendance, attitude and performance. We reset these benchmarks at every tier, fortunately enough for this current tier we have most set items given out so new recruits would have a fair shot at most loot, minus weapons’ as they’ve been scarce.

Message me on BNet if you’re interested!
Klymaxing#1108