[A] (Atiesh) <Anvil> LFM For Second Raid Team

Are you a working professional with limited time to raid? Looking for a dedicated raiding guild with end-game content in sight with a mature and stable atmosphere? Anvil might be good for you.

Anvil of Atiesh is a newly formed guild on Atiesh lead by adult players who have been playing this game for half of our current life-span, recruiting players to start its’ core raiding group; progressing all forms of content, focusing primarily on the end-game just 2 days a week.
We are an adult oriented guild that is work schedule / life / family / PST, CST, EST friendly, looking for reliable players to prepare for the next raid content.

My brother and I recently migrated here from Westfall because we know a few people who reside here, and the stable population and market is a lot more attractive to us, albeit a lack of EST guilds.

Don’t want to commit to raiding? That’s fine too! We would also like to build a strong social environment for those who prefer to level alts, grind professions, or to just hang out in a laid back guild chat or Discord.

Team 1 Raid times:
Tuesday and Thursday
5pm - 8pm Server PDT (8pm EST - 11pm EST) (7pm – 10pm CT)

Team 2 Raid Times:
Sunday and Monday
7:30pm - 9:30pm Server PDT (10:30pm EST - 12:30pm EST) (9:30pm - 11:30pm CT)

Loot distribution:
Loot Council via leadership +3 different volunteer raid members every week.

Current needs:

Team 1:
1 Healer (Shaman or Pally)
Backup Raiders

Team 2:
Everything

Loot distribution:
Loot Council via leadership +3 different volunteer raid members every week.

We currently have no barrier of entry at this time, just contact us in game if you are interested in us.

Contact us in game any time:
Guild Master: Lazytree / Lazypoly (Jayy8Bit#0853 on Discord)
or
Co. Guild Master: Bodywrecker / Domewrecker / Bodyblock

You can also join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/MwDARKjNMw

Bodywrecker is an old retail friend of mine, good people, bump.

1 Like

Need more DPS and Healers to contact us!

Recruitment for raiders is now closed. Due to the amazing response, we filled our core teams very fast. Even though our team is full, we will still accept those who want to join as backups. Thank you!

1 Like

Now looking for more for our second raid team!

1 Like

Hey everyone this is Diwicca the second raid team’s lead, just wanted to pop my info in here as well if you are interested to get ahold of me directly

Team 2 update on openings
Tanks- Full but accepting 1 more Flex tank

Healers-
1 Priest
1 Druid
DPS-
1 Spriest
2 Shaman
1 feral /flex tank Druid
1Boomkin

We will still be accepting more to continue building for the raid team for25 man

Bnet- Lucci#1304
Discord- Erialis#4689

Still have openings for Team 2!

Team 2 update on openings
Healers-
1 Druid
DPS-
1 Shaman
1Boomkin

Bnet- Lucci#1304
Discord- Erialis#4689