***closed***

8/10 Heroic

**++Raid Times (PST)++

Monday: 7pm-10pm

Wednesday: 7pm-10pm

++Who are we?++

Asterisk is a group of tightly knit, self-motivated players whose goal is to clear content efficiently and with people they enjoy playing with. Originally founded in 2018, Asterisk, has always been about ensuring everyone’s time is used wisely in raid and that everyone is continuously striving to be the best they can. The leadership of Asterisk is comprised of players with a multitude of raiding experience, ranging from cutting edge to top-10 world. Our community prides itself with being lighthearted and fun, while still understanding when it is necessary to remain. At the time of this writing in the Castle Nathria tier, our goal is to simply achieve AOTC and solidify a foundation for our raid team. Mythic is not off the table, but it will not be our primary target.

++Contact us if the following applies to you:++

• You want to enjoy the players you raid with
  • You do not like or contribute to toxic environments
  • You enjoy leadership that takes care of problems proactively
  • You enjoy being part of a community
  • You enjoy optimizing your performance as much as possible
  • You are open to kind and constructive criticism and/or suggestions
  • You own a microphone and are openly willing to communicate

++The Recruitment Process:++

Our recruitment process is very simple. Reach out to one of our officers listed on our contact list and we will conduct a brief interview over discord. Don’t worry! This isn’t a high pressure situation of any kind. We typically like to get a feel for your personality, your character, and your raiding experience. We also like to give you a better idea of what to expect from our raiding team and guild atmosphere so there will be no surprises moving forward. We look forward to speaking with you!

++Contact List++

Hueston#11459 – GM

Lilith#12189 – Officer

Fluttersly#1775 - Officer

Loving Shadowlands so far! Looking for more raiders and mythic+ key pushers! Let’s go!!

I need more key friends! 42 keys since Tuesday and more to come tonight, but I need peeps! Pugging not so much fun! Come join us for raiding and keys! More than open to working with newer players that want to experience raiding or players that are interested in pushing keys and I mean actually pushing! :wink:

Still seeking more DPS! Maybe another tank would be nice!

Still looking for a tank and some dps to fill out the roster!!! Willing to work with newer players too! Plus keys, and did we mention…KEYS!

I’ve added your battletags. Would love to talk with you. BroxlyMM#1319

Once I am home from work today, for sure!

Still Recruiting:

A. Solid Tank
B. MDPS
C. RDPS

Willing to help newer players as needed! Multi Expac CE Leadership as well as focus on nightly keys and pushing for higher IO!

Still recruiting! We are also looking for a windwalker and one more dps for nightly/weekly key pushing as a group for scaling up keys!

Still recruiting some dps! Have spots for some MDPS and RDPS Still! Also looking for individuals interested in keys!

Still recruiting for dps! Come raid with an organized group and/or do keys with us! Windwalker and Fire Mage especially wanted for high key pushes!

Still recruiting for dps! Come raid with an organized group and/or do keys with us! Windwalker and Fire Mage especially wanted for high key pushes!

Just a couple more dps spots open, ideally a hunter/mdps and we are golden for raiding! Come join us!

added the btags, interested in joining

Just need one or two more mdps and a hunter/warlock or spriest and we are good to go!!!

Still looking for a: Hunter/Warlock or Spriest

Also looking for 2: Warrior/Windwalker/DK

Bumpity bump bumpity bumping

Are you guys no longer looking for a mage?

We could consider one more mage, but ideally we really want a Hunter/Warlock/Spriest and a couple mdps! First Raid is tonight!

Hi Mantraz,

Sounds like you guys are trying to build a really positive community. I leveled up my Druid first, but think I’ve decided on playing this hunter as a main.

I’m online a lot and my one question is, how active is your Guild on off-raid nights?

Just curious as I normally play a good amount and it’s nice to have people online to hangout with. I applied through the in-game Guild Finder. But really wanted to reach out to you here as well. Thanks!