[A] <Armchair Generals>12/12 H NYA Looking for more 🦅

[A] Armchair Generals 12/12 N 12/12 H AOTC
Hello Adventurers, thank you for stopping by. AG is currently expanding the raid team as well as looking for Heroic and Mythic+ players.
Our raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday 8 - 11 CST Heroic Raiding and Saturday for Normal achive run (not gearing people).
Roster holding well after release of Classic but we are looking to add to the tight-knit team.

About Armchair Generals,
GM team started out in DAoC 2001.
Our experience in game has been since public launch in 2004. We formed AG at the launch of BFA and have built a nice solid core group on Thrall Horde and now Alliance Sargeras for raiding and running mythic + dungeons.
As we continue to build, we have decided to push progression as hard as we can, while not taking ourselves too seriously and enjoying the content.
Our goal coming in was building a nice small core, so it could be member focused, current raid tuning favors larger raids so we’re adding people hopefully that’s you!

We are mature adults and have no time for drama or elitists players, we play for fun and relaxation. We don’t take it too seriously but push content and do our homework when it comes time to raid. We’re often found helping one another and enjoy mythic+, raiding, transmog runs, pvp, new and old content. If you’re looking for a fun group which progresses without the elitist mentality, then we may be just what you’re needing. We are casual but not LFR casual, we will continue progression on heroic and continue to gear and raid into the future.

What we are looking for:
Looking to add a tank and healer as well as a few dps to our heroic AOTC raid team.

Social players welcome.
Social recruitment is open. If you are looking for a great guild and an awesome adult family to run content with, we are a great fit. Slots for raiding will open and we would like to promote from within if you have the ilvl requirement.
If you read this thank you for your time, and hopefully you come be a part of our team! We do not have a lengthy app process, but we do want to talk first just to ensure you’ll be a match to our family.
PS: Your alts are welcome.

Contact one of our officers in game, reach out to Neesie \ Cinnabonnie (GM), BrewmanchĂą (GM)
My battletag is: LazyToolbox#1962

Sample weekly schedule:
Tuesdays = 8 PM to 11 PM CST Heroic raid night
Thursdays = 8 PM to 11 PM CST Heroic Raid night
Saturday = 8 PM to 11 PM CST PM Normal NL Glory Achievement progression
Monday = PVP night \ Push Mythic +
Thank you again.
BrewmanchĂą \ Irontides

1 Like

Bump for Recruitment.

We are actively growing our normal and heroic raid teams as well as adding more M+ key runners and enjoy a nice social atmosphere while gaming. Active use of discord and plenty of activities! All consumables provided by guild anytime a group of 3 or more guildies is made. Come see what all the talk is about!!

What we’d love is a boomy, monk dps or resto druid, 445+ with cloak who is ready to raid heroic. No experience in this raid is required but prior raiding experience preferred.

its Raid Night with Armchair Generals!

1 Like

Still recruiting. Raid team is in need of Druids, Warlocks, or Death Knights. 445+ and Cloak to raid. We can help you gear if are not quite there.

Bump this…

Updated right nights, we now raid on Tuesday and Thursday Heroic Progression.

Raid recruitment is open, looking for DPS and Heals.

What all do you need for M+? I have a holy pally, Prot warrior, and a DH high key ready.

Bump. Still looking for Raid healer (Druid or Paladin preferred).

Update LF Raid Healer - Paladin, Druid, or Monk.

8/12 tonight, we are having fun and taken down bosses. Next Tuesday is a gear run and then Thursday is more progression. LF DPS and Raid Healer - Paladin, Druid, or Monk.

Still looking for more heroic raiders, would like a warlock to round out our team as well as heals and more dps.

Looking for more DPS for heroic progression.

12/12 11/12 progression, having fun and getting it done.

I’m interested in joining at least in a social slot. This is my main. I have a ton of alts too.

Oops. This my main. Ignore my mage.

So let’s try this again. I’m interested in joining at least in a social slot. This is my main. I have a ton of alts too.

1 Like

Hello Masath, I will look for you in game if you have not been invited already.

On the recruitment note we are moving on from heroic progression, we got 12/12 AOTC last night.
New schedule I will post up top also:
Tuesday and Thursday Heroic run but will look to pull Mythic depending on the group.
Saturday will be Normal Achievement run for NL.

Recruitment closed for raiders, we are still welcoming social players.

1 Like

Opening up Recruitment again. Looking for Tank and/or healer.

its Raid Night with Armchair Generals! Looking for a tank and a healer for raid group.