[a] aotc war tank lf raiding guild

Hey Guys,

I am a AOTC experienced protection war looking for a raiding guild that is close to AOTC or is AOTC +

I am 2/12 mythic experienced this tier.

I am willing to server transfer but preference is to stay as alliance.

I can raid any of day of the week, my schedule is flexible.

Feel free to add me if you think we might be a fit - Ject#1838

Thank you!

Hey there

While you did mention that you preferred Alliance, just wanted you to know that if you have issues finding a guild then Kinsmen on Thrall would be willing to take you in :slight_smile:

We’re an AOTC guild looking to bust into mythic and just picking up the last few numbers we need. Outside of raids we have plenty of people who enjoy PvP or running Mythic+ keys so always something going on.

Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12pm EST. If you happen to be interested you can contact me on Shando#2762

Good luck with your search!

Dunno if I’m late to the party or if you are still looking, but ORCA is a 12/12 N and 8/12 H alliance guild on Dalaran led by a formal Top 200. We are looking for an active and dedicated tank to progress with us and be a part of our roster. Below is our recruitment post:

ORCA is currently recruiting all classes/specs to finish up Nya’lotha. Want to be a part of progression? Want to earn something with a group of people who are pushing to better themselves in every raid? Get in while we begin to prepare for Shadowlands and be a part of something great! We raid on a 9 hour weekly schedule, T/W/Thu 8-11 PM EST.

Current needs:
Tanks (any spec)
Blood DK
Holy Paladin
Retribution Paladin
Mistweaver Monk
Balance Druid
Fire Mage
Arms Warrior
Shadow/Disc Priest

Even if you’re not on that list, still feel free to contact us, we’re looking at any exceptional players interested in a progression mindset.

We have prospects to be a guild that can clear cutting edge achievements on a lightweight raid schedule.

If you think this is what you’re looking for, please feel free to contact Vaultic#1262 or Kae#11715 on bnet

Look forward to talking to you if interested ^-^

still looking.

Hi there Merm!

We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! Have a look at our recruitment post, feel free to add me, my contact information is below. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

still looking.