{A} [any server] Returning Player look for guild

Hello, I started playing WoW in 2007, played for many years, but I had to take a break. I have returned and there’s no stopping this time.

I am looking for a guild, new friends, and fun times. I like to explore, transmog runs, dungeons, Raid. tired of LFR/LFD. I play on Stonemaul, but I have transfers in the waiting. I like to tank, but I can play within the needs of the guild.

My only issue is I am not available weekend nights.

1 Like

Hi Snarfeater!

I think you would be a gre fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord @ Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord @nightraven2015
Battle.net DrDruid#1335

Hey Snarfeater!

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)
10/10H SoD AOTC
9/10H CN
12/12 Nya AOTC

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey Snarf…welcome back to the game. From HR is a newly formed guild on Kel’Thuzad that is looking for new members. We are focused on M+ right now but we are forming a raid team for season 4. Would be interested in talking to you about this.

Hey there Snarfeater!

The Azeroth Syndicate guild on Kel’Thuzad is looking for new friends! Established in 2009, we’re a group of mostly working professional people, many with kids, who enjoy playing WoW as a way to relax and have fun in our down time.

We have players that do it all, from M+ pushers, heroic raiding, and PvP to some that are more casual focused on achievements, pets, mounts, and the like. Alts are welcome and some players have as many as 10+ characters in guild. Our guild is also pretty family friendly as some of us even have spawnlings in the guild.

Also, we have made a number of new friends recently who are returning to the game just as you describe.

Currently 10/11 on Heroic Sepulcher of the First Ones, we are pushing for AOTC (11/11 N) and we have many KSM M+ players (even some KSH folks too). We’ve got a casual PvP scene as well and are always looking for more that are into that as well. Current Raid times are Tues / Thurs at 10pm Eastern (8pm Realm Time), so weekend nights aren’t strictly required for that. Other activities happen throughout the week in a less scheduled fashion.

Let me know if you have questions, etc., we’d be happy to chat with you to answer them.

Past Raiding Stats:
10/10H AOTC - Sanctum of Domination (SoD)
10/10H AOTC - Castle Nathria (CN)

Check us out here if you’d like on Raider dot io or the WoW Armory

Please feel free to reach out:
Battlenet - Ciscodev#1880
Discord - Ciscodev#0714

We are on proudmoore and raid wed/thu 9-11pm PST. We have a lot of returning players who are doing dungeons and working on getting caught up, so you won’t be alone in trying to find help there. Also, Mr. Snarf our raid team is called Thundercats :slight_smile:

Here is our recruitment blurb, hopefully we hear from you.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night raiding guild on Proudmoore, that aims to achieve AoTC.

We storm the castles 9-11pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

We are looking for some dps and a healer to round out our raid team.
Hunter, Lock are our specific roles to fill, but all dps even the melee are welcome.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hey there! I am part of a horde guild called Enshadowed on Thrall. We are AOTC focus and looking for DPS and healers to bolster our raid team. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday nights from 8-11pm est. We also have a dedicated key night on Mondays to make sure everyone can get a key done for the week. We have a very active guild and discord. We are also working on creating an alliance side of the guild to help with cross faction.

Returning players, Mythic Plus Busters and anyone looking for a home is also welcome to join and be part of our community. Enshadowed has been a guild on this game for a long time. We are stable even in the dry spells and our guildies always have a home here when they take a break and come back to the game.

For more information Bnet AwolTurtle#1954, discord Böundless#7559 :slight_smile:

Hi if you are still looking for a guild message me on discord SnackPack#6517

Hey Snarfeater,

Cool name! I have a new alliance guild on stormrage that might work for you? Here is my recruitment spam:

If any of this seems interesting to you please dm me via discord: FluffyPanda#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you! :heart:

Hi Snarf,

Our current needs right now are dps but in a few months when the new expac comes out, if you prefer tanking, I’m sure we can make that work. More info in post here:

have found group thank you all

1 Like

The Azeroth Syndicate is a family friendly, semi-casual guild looking to fill some core raid DPS spots. Primarily looking for any ranged DPS and specific melee DPS. We raid Tu/Th 10pm EST and are 10/11H. We also run keys as well and have multiple KSM and 3k rio players.

We allow for cross server/faction raiding, so no need to leave your current server or guild if you only want to raid or do keys with us!

SL Raid Progress:
10/11H SFO
11/11H AOTC SoD
11/11H AOTC CN

Contact Amerrol#1654

1 Like

hey buddy i would love to chat with you ops#8664 if you havent found a home yet