[A] <Anvil> Recruiting for Second TBC Raid Team

Are you a working professional with limited time to raid? Looking for a dedicated raiding guild with end-game content in sight with a mature and stable atmosphere? Anvil might be good for you.

Anvil of Atiesh is a newly formed guild lead by adult players who have been playing this game for half of our current life-span, recruiting players to start its’ core raiding group; progressing all forms of content, focusing primarily on the end-game just 2 days a week.
We are an adult oriented guild that is work schedule/life/family/EST friendly, looking for reliable players to prepare for the next raid content. Don’t want to raid? That’s fine too!

My brother and I recently migrated here from Westfall because we know a few people who reside here, and the stable population and market is a lot more attractive to us, albeit a lack of EST guilds.

Team 1 Raid times:
Tuesday and Thursday
5pm - 8pm Server PDT (8pm EST - 11pm EST) (7pm – 10pm CT)

Team 2 Raid Times:
Sunday and Monday
7:30pm - 9:30pm Server PDT (10:30pm EST - 12:30pm EST) (9:30pm - 11:30pm CT)

Loot distribution:
Loot Council via leadership +3 different volunteer raid members every week.

Current needs:

Team 1:
1 Healer (Shaman or Pally)
Backup Raiders

Team 2:
Everything

We currently have no barrier of entry at this time, just contact us in game if you are interested in us.

Contact us in game any time:
Guild Master: Lazytree / Lazypoly
or
Co. Guild Master: Bodywrecker / Domewrecker / Bodyblock

You can also join our Discord here:

1 Like

Bodywrecker is an old time retail friend of mine coming to Atiesh with his brother. Bump for good people.

Moose Approved.

2 Likes

Need more DPS and Healers to contact us!

Now recruiting for second raid team!

LF 1 Resto shaman for Group 1.