[A] <Ante Meridiem> One Night a Week Team 9/10H [Tues 9:30-1:30]

Ante Meridiem, one of only 2 remaining guilds that have continuously raided since vanilla WoW on Stormrage server is recruiting excellent players. We pride ourselves on being a guild that has many players of the same stature.

This is a new raid team within an established guild led by a 13 year veteran of WoW. This team is for those who may not have time to dedicate to a full raiding schedule, but want to be part of a team that is serious about progression. The aim is to maintain a relaxed atmosphere with a shared focus of clearing every raid tier as far as we are willing.

Raid Times
Tuesday 9:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Role Needs
Tanks:
All classes

Healers:
All Classes

Ranged DPS:
Shadow Priest
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Warlock

Melee DPS:
Arms/ Fury Warrior
Havoc DH
Rogue
WW Monk

Contact Me
Battletag: Dillweed#1224
Discord: Dillweed#9238

1 Like

Bump ! Dillweed is Good people !

Bump Bump ! Make sure to hit up Dill !

Bump Bump ! Hope folks are doing well !

Bump bump! Shadowlands is one month away. Make sure to contact Dill if you want to join the team.

Solid guild Environment, Looking for more players

bump for the one night crew !

bump for the one night crew !

Still recruiting !

Need more Healers and DPS

Still looking for more folks for the single day smash team !

afternoon read post we have 2 tanks a healer and a dps

Would love to accommodate you. I replied to you on discord.

Still looking !

I am interested in possibly joining your group. I’ve been raiding heroic/mythic content since icc25 heroic. Stopped around EN H. I can play any spec or class you need but would prefer to heal if there is a spot. I have a resto druid, mistweaver monk, holy/disc priest and holy paladin.

btag is Kevin#1996

Looking for a couple more healers and more DPS

Been looking for a one night a week team. Happy to heal or dps. Have a bunch of 50’s ready to go. Just don’t ask me to tank. It’s tragic. Btag is Aelekto#1944. I will try to get in touch.

Thank you for reaching out. Looking forward to raiding with you

Still Recruiting bump !

Need more awesome DPS