[A] <Ante Meridiem> AOTC Wed/Thurs 7-10pm EST

Ante Meridiem is recruiting!

Ante Meridiem is one of the longest standing raiding guilds on Stormrage-US.
We raid Wednesday - Thursday 7pm to 10pm eastern. Currently Aberrus 2/9H

Dragon Isles is here! and we are ramping up recruitment to fill out our raid team for the next raid release!

With only 6 hours a week of raiding we expect raiders to come to each raid prepared and ready to kill bosses to make the most of our time.

If you enjoy light-hearted company and a relaxed atmosphere that focuses on killing bosses this is the place for you!

Our recruitment needs are currently as follows:
Exceptional applicants of any class welcome to apply

Mage - Arcane high priority
Evoker - Devastation /Preservation
Monk - closed
Deathknight - Unholy
Demonhunter - Havoc/Vengeance
Warrior - Arms
Druid - Feral
Priest - Disc/Holy

Please contact us directly if you are interested - it’s the fastest way to get a response.
You can contact our Guild Master Ljay (LJay#11286), Raid Leader Dethstalker (deth007#1357), or Recruiter Chariss (chariss#1795) in game.

Bump for a great guild!

Still looking for a few great candidates!

Home away from home. Love the guild and the members in it! Oh and bump

Still looking for main tank spot and some exceptional AOTC dps.

1 Main tank still open and dps for ATOC minded guild! Great group of players on very old continuous raiding guild!

If you’re tired of changing guilds every expac, then you have found a great home!

Just a few DPS slots left! Don’t miss out on finding a home that won’t implode in six months!

Come join our raid team and guild for awesome and fun raids and mythic keys! We are a family friendly guild and are always welcoming to everyone!

hi there, if your still looking for good people im definitely interested, i started out on stormrage a long time ago. i main a hunter and ele shaman, ele shaman is what i wanted to play for DF. who do i talk to ingame

Hey there! Sorry for the delay in responding. Per the post above -You can contact our Guild Master Ljay (LJay#11286), Raid Leader Dethstalker (deth007#1357), or Recruiter Chariss (chariss#1795) in game. Thank you for your interest in our team and have a wonderful day!

If you are still looking for a home/raid team for Dragonflight we are still looking for melee dps DH.

I have updated Post with current need of either Holy Pally or Disc Priest.

Recruitment needs have been updated.

Hi there, i am currently a 351 ilevel havoc demon hunter.

I have 8/8 normal and 4/8 heroic vault experience on my horde mage.

I came back to stormrage to play a havoc demon hunter.

I was wondering if your raid team has anymore room for an experienced melee?

My apologies on the delay. We would consider another DH if you are still looking. Reach out to me!

I have updated our current needs. Come kill pixel monsters without raiding 20 hours a week!

Current needs updated.

Is this thing on?

are you guys still looking for a arcane mage? Im 2kio but havent raided since Mythic Denathrius(was an SP back then) CE mage in Nya, and am looking to jump back in.

Ximoo on Stormrage. not sure why the forums still show me as horde.