<A> Ancient Hysteria Recruiting

You all going to cap at 10/10 Heroic or push Mythic? How's the healer department looking?
Updated Progression and Recruitment
Hi AH, love you guys
Recruitment is open once again to gear back up for Tomb. If you are looking for a fun environment to call home, don't be afraid to shoot me a message
sounds good man....will think about, it's good you need a hunter..lol
Recruitment is still open for Tomb
Recruitment is ongoing for Tomb, Mainly looking for Ranged DPS but will welcome all that are interested in joining
Recruitment is open once again for Tomb. If you are looking for a
laid back raid team or just a fun environment to call home, don't be afraid to shoot me a message
Progression Updated. Recruiting is still open
Recruitment is still open for like minded players
Do you have a need for a healer? H Priest, R Shaman or H Pally?
I remember you guys from vanilla
Yep there are some people still from vanilla and new faces here in Ancient Hysteria but at the root of it all we are friends playing WoW laid back and we still are looking for anyone who is interested in joining us.
Recruitment is open for Antorius
I️ used to raid back in LK. Not so hard core anymore. Just looking for weekends, Friday and Saturday. Maybe an Alt group. MM Hunter gear is at 886 now. Only been back for a few weeks. Would that work for your group.
Also have a Pally at 103 used to tank alt runs for old guild back then. Willing to move up to learn it again.
Our main raids our still Tuesdays and Thursdays. On Fridays we try alt nights with raiding or try to do mythic keys. Saturday is a laid back day that depends on who wants to do anything.
Recruitment is still ongoing... If you are looking for a move or a place to call home. Contact any of our recruitment officers for more information
Hello. I stopped playing at MoP and just started again. I remember your guild from before and think it's great you are still here. Not sure how much raid content I would be able to see (this game contributed to a divorce, lol) but would really like a home for all of my toons. Also would be nice to have some people help me with all of the stuff I have missed. Is your recruitment still open?
sure is any questions about the guild or recruitment can be answered by Atrayu201#1239, TwisterXV#1689, or BlkDragon#1205 on battle net
Progression Updated.... Always looking for a few good raiders to fill out our raiding core