Delete Please

Request for deletion

We achieved Cutting Edge with a 2-day raiding commitment of less than 6 hours per week

Why does Warcraftlogs show you guys raided the Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday on the last week of the tier? Bold statement to make for an outright lie :thinking:

Yea, we pushed for the last week, if anyone asked, we would have told them that, we didn’t want to risk not getting c/e, loads of guilds pushed at the last week, we raided for months at only 2 days. Thanks for the bump btw.

1 Like

Sure but that’s not getting CE with a raiding commitment of less than 6 hours per week is it?

Oh yea, we’re going to risk not getting C/E on the last week just because of people like you. Any guild would do the same, the fact of the matter is we said a 2 day raiding COMMITMENT and we meant it, we didn’t force anyone to raid the extra day but everyone really wanted to so we did. (We killed g’huun on our 2 day of raiding of that week, we only added 1 additional non-raid day the week b4 to push) I don’t know what your problem is but i really don’t want to waste anymore time on your insecurities just cause both our guilds are 2 day raiding guilds, gl to your guild on your prog and thanks for the bump again.
LF healers(Resto Shaman Pref)

1 Like

Bump. GL Fabbo!

Thank you Hypo :smiley:

hi there im a 410 5 out 9 mythic bm hunter looking for just 2 nights a week please feel free to add me and have a chat serininja#1560

Bumping, LF Ranged and Heals

Good to see you’re not breaking any overtime rules Fabbo, keep it up.

still lf tank/heal/ranged

seeking an exceptional tank

Still LF an exceptional tank but always open to good players