[A] [Anathema] <Paradigm> 2 9/9 AQ40 -- 66" AQ40 34" BWL 43" MC -- Prepping for NAXX!

We are still looking to fill a couple of core spots. Hit us up :slight_smile:

Our splits this week cleared BWL this week in 65 minutes. Need a couple more.

I’m looking for a guild to raid with that actually holds to invites. Currently we have sign ups then when it’s time to raid I’ve been passed over for a fully geared lock who needed nothing. Looking for a guild who cares enough. If you have room I’d love to transfer

Hi Skarymidjit,

Feel free to hit me up on Discord if you want to chat. We are not really looking for casual players though. Our members have 90%+ raid attendance for 2-3 days a week. Zee#0429 if you want to discuss further.

Zarib

Still looking for one more fury warrior

Still looking for 1 or 2 Mages

Still recruiting 1 Hpal to round out our healing core!

still looking for HPal?

1 Like

Yes! Please contact me via discord - Zee#0429. I look forward to talking with you soon!

Zarib/Zapsa

Looking for fury warrior to join guild and use one of the Neferian axes that drop every week. Do your part to keep these out of the hands of Zarib!

Recruitment Update:

High Prio: 1 Hpal, 1 Rogue, 1 Fury Warrior, and 1 Warlock. Spots open for immediate raid spot! Send me your parse on disc. Zee#0429

Zarib

Still looking for a Few more Players.

High Prio: 1 Hpal, 1 Rogue, 1 Fury Warrior, and 1 Warlock. Spots open for immediate raid spot! Send me your parse on disc. Zee#0429

We would also consider Fury/Prot tanks with experience!

Oh Holy Pally for sure. Reach out!

Still looking for a Few more Players.

1 Hpal, 1 Rogue, 1 Fury Warrior, and 1 Warlock, 1 Mage, 1 Fury/Prot Tank.
If interested, let us know.

Down to a 40 min BWL after tonight! Plenty of room for Hpal still!

What time do you all raid?

Hi There,

We begin at 6:30 PST for all raids.

Hit me up on disc if you have any other questions! zee#0429

1 Like

Still looking for Hpal and melee dps

Also to note, we are getting ready for AQ40 with Private Server access to practice! Hit us up!