[A] [Anathema] <Paradigm> 2 9/9 AQ40 -- 66" AQ40 34" BWL 43" MC -- Prepping for NAXX!

Looking for some sweaty players to round out our core!

66" AQ40 Phase 5
34:07 BWL Speed Run Time Phase 4
43:10 MC Speed Run Time

We run 2 9/9 AQ40 farm splits when not prepping for speed runs or progression.

Officers: Zarib, Archangello, Kakkoroff, Brusklock, Holybingo, Mordicei

Paradigm seeks to bring together elite, mature, and level headed players to create a community in WoW classic. We formed as a combination of the top 2 alliance raiding guilds on Anathema, Basic and Catalyst. Our past has taught us that maturity, respect for one another, and providing a unified front will create a clear path to accomplish our goals. We’re prepping for NAXX! Come join us! Leadership with full clear NAXX Vanilla experience.

Goals: To provide a high level, competitive raid environment in WoW Classic. This includes pushing progression content, speed clear metrics, and overall raid efficiency. We strive to not only clear content, but also become competitively ranked among the best players in the World. We accomplish this goal by being over-prepared, over-practiced, and finding every small window for improvement from each reset to the next. We are working toward these common goals as one unified guild . This includes organized split raids for the purpose of faster gearing of core raiders. For some metric based competition weeks, we will combine the raid splits into one raid group. Inclusion for these specialized competitive runs will be based on performance, consistency, and factors related to optimal raid composition.

Loot System: Loot Council with pre-determined distribution list based on performance, attendance, and consistent raid prep.

Is Paradigm right for you?

1. Do you get world buffs for every raid? I mean even 20 mans just because you like to crush?
  2. Do you sweat over every single point of AP or SP?
  3. Do you have consumes prepped for the next 3 months into Naxx and beyond?
    If you answered YES to these questions, Please Apply!

Raid Schedule for Phase 5 All Raids start 6:30 PM Pacific

Tuesday: BWL/MC/Other
Wedneday: AQ40 Speed Run Prep/Prgoression
Friday: 20 mans

Additional sponsored 40 man content PUGS and 20 Mans run on off nights.

To apply for membership, please contact an officer in game or contact us via discord. Zee#0429

We look forward to raiding with you soon!

Zarib

8 Likes

Still looking for a couple more

Very interested, have a Rogue and an Alt Druid, just added you in Discord. Looking forward to talking with you!

@Akkadian Hey man! Add Zipit#7161 on discord, too, when ya get the chance :slight_smile:

Doubling as a forum bump. We are still lookin for a few more awesome players to fill our core up.

Hey, I am a pretty nicely geared dwarf priest and have been considering server transferring. Would be interested in talking if you still have a need.

sorry website defaulted to wrong character

Hey there! Absolutely. Send me a friend request on discord Zee#0429 . We would love to chat!

Zarib/Zapsa

ok i sent a friend request

I agree with the above quoted statement

Got some great new recruits the last couple days, but we’re far from done. Come join us!

1 Like

Got it! looking forward to talking soon!

Still looking for a few more

Any Holy Paladin’s out there looking?

Don’t be shy Mages!
We are still looking for a few.

We found a new mage yesterday. 1 more spot open kakk!

Still looking for just a few more

Update on Desired Roles:

Hpal
Rogue
Fury Warrior
Mage

Exceptional players of other roles will still be considered.

2 Likes

These are some really cool people.

1 Like

Solid group of people

Update. Also considering another Fury/Prot Tank