<ALTUM SOMNUM> 9/9H LF TANK for 10.2 & Beyond!

Greetings!

My name is Viv, I’m the Assistant-Guild Master and Recruitment Officer of ALTUM SOMNUM! Thanks for checking out our forum post. Here’s some information about us:

ABOUT & HISTORY
ALTUM SOMNUM was made towards the end of Legion, as our GM founded the guild after a short break. A vanilla veteran himself, he put together a small like-minded team that was eager to push content into BFA.

We have since then always obtained AOTC and dabbled with the first few bosses of Mythic. It wasn’t until 8.3 that we made a real attempt at it. With a strong comp of players, we pushed to 9/12M!

We pride ourselves on our casual environment, raid schedule, and community. We raid, do M+, RBGs, and host community events! ALTUM SOMNUM prides itself on achieving the status of being the #1 Casual Guild on Sargeras during 8.3 and we hope to retain that title going forward!

We’re eager and excited to push into Dragonflight 10.2 better and stronger than ever! And we need your help! Reach out today to get recruited!

GOALS
ALTUM SOMNUM has been, and always will be, a casual guild where you can make friends and defeat challenges. While it is certainly not a guarantee, we would love to push Mythic content on a very casual level. While we may not be able to obtain Cutting Edge anytime soon, we plan to keep a consistent level of entertaining and thrilling progression for our team.

SPECIAL NOTE: We would love to progress into Mythic. This will be done at a very casual level. AOTC has always been and always will be, our primary goal. Mythic is simply an option to keep us raiding at a fun and engaging level once AOTC is achieved.

SCHEDULE
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30 PM (CST)
Daily M+
Weekend Events

RAIDER REQUIREMENTS

• Fully repaired
  • Consumables prepared
  • If absent, a minimum of 24 hours prior notice
  • Discord (mic not required)
  • Raid Addons (inquire for more info)

WHAT WE PROVIDE YOU

• Feast
  • Phials
  • Potions
  • Enchants
  • Gems
  • Other consumables (by request)
  • Guild Repairs (Raider rank and above)

RECRUITMENT NEEDS
Melee DPS:
Rogue - Low
Warrior - Low
Demon Hunter - Low
Druid - Low
Monk - Low
Shaman - Low
Death Knight - Low
Paladin - Low

Ranged DPS:
Druid - Low
Warlock - Low
Mage - Low
Shaman - Low
Priest - Low
Hunter - Low
Evoker - Low

Healers:
Holy Priest - Low
Discipline Priest - Low
Shaman - Low
Paladin - Low
Druid - No Recruitment
Monk - Low
Evoker - Low

Tank:
Warrior - High
Death Knight - High
Paladin - Low
Monk - High
Druid - High
Demon Hunter - Very High

TANK APPLICANTS: 100% Raid Attendance is expected. Tardiness or frequent absence will result in a shift in raid-role. It is preferred you have a high level of communication skills and can use your microphone over Discord.

**All applicants will be accepted in preparation for future content. This does NOT guarantee you a raid spot. Non-raiders are welcome.

CONTACT
Discord:

• GM - @telonicus
  • AGM / Recruitment Officer - @vivifica
  • Officer - @zaneak
  • Officer - @hey_its_avery

We look forward to hearing from you! Please reach out if you have any questions!

Viv is the hero we need, but certainly not the one we deserve.

We’re still recruiting! Needs posted have been updated! Feel free to reach out!

Howdy! Just added you guys to friends. Interested in joining. Warlock and DPS shammy!

Now looking for a tank! Feel free to reach out!

Recruitment needs updated! Feel free to reach out!

edited for being an idiot and searching in dms not adding friends list on discord

my bnet is gunpiranha#11333

Recruitment is re-opened! Feel free to reach out!

Heyo! We’re still recruiting! Reach out on Discord!

Recruitment needs have been updated! Feel free to reach out!

Hey! Recruitment needs are updated. Reach on out if y’all are interested in recruitment.

Recruitment needs updated! Reach out to find your raid team!

Recruitment needs have been updated! Come raid with the self-proclaimed #1 Casual Guild on Sargeras!

Still recruiting! Looking for a mage and flex healer! Feel free to reach out!

Hey there! We’re looking to progress into Mythic! Feel free to hit us up if you’re interested in that!

Hello! I’m interested in joining as more of a social/casual member if that’s okay! I’m swapping off Horde for awhile and leveling some fresh Alliance characters while looking for a place to hangout.

My discord is @maqt

Thank you!!

Recruitment is still open! Feel free to reach out!

We’re still recruiting! Feel free to hit us up!

We’re almost back from break and prepping for 10.2! Now looking to fill our last spot - a TANK! Hit us up if you’re interested on Discord @vivifica