[A] <ALTUM SOMNUM> 9/12M CASUAL Guild LF Mythic Capable Raiders!

Greetings!

My name is Viv, I’m the healing officer and assistant-guild master of Altum Somnum! Thanks for checking out our forum post. Here’s some information about us:

ABOUT & HISTORY
Altum Somnum was made towards the end of Legion, as our GM had come back to the guild after a short break. A vanilla veteran himself, he put together a small like-minded team that was eager to push content into BFA.

We have since then always obtained AOTC, and dabbled with the first few bosses of Mythic. It wasn’t until 8.3 that we made a real attempt at it. With a strong comp of players, we’ve pushed to 9/12M! We pride ourselves with our casual environment, raid schedule, and community. We raid, do M+, have community events, and some very very light PVP.

We’re eager to progress into Shadowlands, and we’re excited to bring you along for the ride!

SCHEDULE
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30PM (CST)
Daily M+
Weekend Events
Sporadic PVP Events

GOALS
Altum Somnum has been, and always will be, a place to make friends and defeat challenges. We plan to continue to do Mythic raid content. While we may not be able to obtain Cutting Edge anytime soon, we do plan to keep a consistent level of progression that is entertaining and thrilling for our team.

We plan to also start alt-Heroic runs. We’d also like to find someone to start a very casual PVP team.

RAIDER REQUIREMENTS

• Fully repaired

• Consumables prepared

• If absent, minimum 24 hour prior notice

RECRUITMENT
Melee DPS:
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - Medium
Demon Hunter - Low
Druid - Low
Monk - Low
Shaman - Low
Death Knight - Medium
Paladin - Medium

Ranged DPS:
Druid - Medium
Warlock - Medium
Mage - Low
Shaman - Medium
Priest - High
Hunter - Low

Healers:
Priest - Low
Shaman - Low
Paladin - Low
Druid - Low
Monk - Low

Tanks (M+):
Warrior - Low
Death Knight - Low
Paladin - Low
Monk - Low
Druid - Low
Demon Hunter - Low

**All applicants will be accepted in preparation for Shadowlands. This does NOT guarantee you a raid spot in 8.3 or in Shadowlands. The raid team will be rebuilt prior to the first raid night. Casuals are welcome.

CONTACT
Discord:

• GM - CharlesBlack#3276
  • AGM - Vivi_Eric#9255
  • Officer - Zaneak#7974
  • Officer - Avery#4893
  • Officer - EmporerZurg145#0780

RealID:

• GM - Telonicus#1100
  • AGM - Vivi_Eric#1334
  • Officer - klordftb2#1323
  • Officer - AveryM#1644
  • Officer - EmperorZurg#11777

We look forward to hearing from you! Please reach out if you have any questions!

Hello everyone! Just wanted to give you an update!

We are now recruiting primarily in preparation for Shadowlands! As stated before, casual players are welcome. All players will be accepted, but raid spots will not be promised until we assemble the team for Castle Nathria.

That being said, we are still in need of a Holy Paladin for the remainder of BFA!

Here is a list of our updated recruitment needs!

RECRUITMENT
Melee DPS:
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - Low
Demon Hunter - Low
Druid - Medium
Monk - Low
Shaman - Low
Death Knight - Medium
Paladin - Low

Ranged DPS:
Druid - High
Warlock - Medium
Mage - Medium
Shaman - Medium
Priest - Medium
Hunter - Low

Healers:
Priest - Low
Shaman - Low
Paladin - High
Druid - Medium
Monk - Low

Tanks (M+):
Warrior - Low
Death Knight - Low
Paladin - Low
Monk - Low
Druid - Low
Demon Hunter - Low

**All applicants will be accepted in preparation for Shadowlands. This does NOT guarantee you a raid spot in 8.3 or in Shadowlands. The raid team will be rebuilt prior to the first raid night. Casuals are welcome.

If you are interested in potential recruitment, please feel free to reach out to me directly:

Discord - Avery#4893
RealID - AveryM#1644

Thank you!

Hi. I am looking for a guild to get ready on Shadowlands. I had a rough ride on BFA: the guild I was in for a long time disbanded because they got bored, then I joined another guild that disbanded because of infighting and lastly I found a good guild that, after clearing Nyalotha, decided to move to the horde side…

I’m looking for a place to raid and my goal is mainly to participate on heroic progression to get Aotc. and while I’m ok with mythic raiding, I would not mind staying out of the mythic team, as I think I don’t have that kind of energy on me anymore…

I also love mythic+ and do it regularly

Do you think I could fit in your guild?

Sure you would! Feel free to add one of us via Discord or Battle Tag and we’ll get ya in when you’re ready!

Still looking for more friends!

We’re on the hunt for rogues, shadow priests, and a flex balance/resto druid! Reach out if you’d like to hear more!

Currently looking for a raiding guild. Current options I’m looking at for maining is either rogue or mage, based on guild needs.

Hey Nommydagger!

Thank you for reaching out! Please feel free to reach out to me directly and we can talk more. Here’s my contact information:

Vivi_Eric#9255 - Discord
Vivi_Eric#1334 - RealID

Hi Vivifica!

My main and alt in SL will be a rogue and priest, respectively. I am interested in joining the guild. Can we talk? I sent you a friend request! Basquiat#11871

Hey Vivifica,

I’ll be maining a Priest this time around (Happy to play any of the 3 specs based on team needs).

Got started back in BC and raided from BC through Cata. I’ve played the game pretty casually off and on since then. I’m looking to make my raiding return in Shadowlands and this group sounds like a good fit.

Hey Rothko,

I haven’t seen your request. However, I added your Btag and I think I have you. If not, we’ll touch base soon!

Added btag

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to keep everyone updated. We are still recruiting! Anyone is welcome to reach out, so please feel free! The best way is to contact me on Discord.

Vivi_Eric#9255 - Discord
Vivi_Eric#1334 - RealID

Hi, I’m an experienced and active Warlock that returned to WoW in late 8.3 and is looking to commit to raiding in SL. Planning on maining the Warlock through thick and thin all of SL and looking for a new, active group to call home and push Mythic with! I raided actively in Mythic back in Legion and did some Mythic through pugging in 8.3.

If you guys are recruiting Warlocks, I am happy to chat more!
Bnet - Jayce#1757
Discord - Jayce#7883

Hey Jaycin!

I just added ya on Discord!

Hey Guys!

Hope everyone is enjoying pre-patch! We are now recruiting primarily in preparation for Shadowlands! As stated before, casual players are welcome. All players will be accepted, but raid spots will not be promised until we assemble the team for Castle Nathria.

Feel free to contact any of the below officers for more information. Look forward to playing with anyone who is interested.

CONTACT
Discord:

• GM - CharlesBlack#3276
  • AGM - Vivi_Eric#9255
  • Officer - Zaneak#7974
  • Officer - Avery#4893
  • Officer - EmporerZurg145#0780

BNet RealID:

• GM - Telonicus#1100
  • AGM - Vivi_Eric#1334
  • Officer - klordftb2#1323
  • Officer - AveryM#1644
  • Officer - EmperorZurg#11777

Hi there! Is the list of desired classes/roles still current?

Hey! You enjoying pre-patch so far? Below is our current priority list, but to be honest we are accepting all members in preparation for shadowlands. Feel free to message me on disc or in game if you want.

RECRUITMENT
Melee DPS:
Rogue - Medium
Warrior - Low
Demon Hunter - Low
Druid - Medium
Monk - Low
Shaman - Low
Death Knight - Medium
Paladin - Low

Ranged DPS:
Druid - High
Warlock - Medium
Mage - Medium
Shaman - Medium
Priest - Medium
Hunter - Low

Healers:
Priest - Low
Shaman - Low
Paladin - High
Druid - Medium
Monk - Low

Tanks (M+):
Warrior - Low
Death Knight - Low
Paladin - Low
Monk - Low
Druid - Low
Demon Hunter - Low

RealID
EmperorZurg#11777

Discord
EmperorZurg145#0780

1 Like

Hey everyone! We’re still recruiting! Feel free to reach out!

Anyone is welcome to join, we’re currently on the lookout for any DPS roles!

Hey guys, we’re still recruiting if you’re interested! Feel free to reach out!