[A] <Alpha> | 10/10M | LF HPAL and TANK | 9-12PM EST T/W/Th

Alpha is an Alliance guild located on the Whisperwind realm. We’ve recently celebrated our 13 year anniversary and in that time raiding we have had considerable success. Over our time as a guild we’ve learned what it takes to stay competitive in the ever changing World of Warcraft and hope to, and aim to continue being successful for years to come.

We run a very tight roster and do not recruit for the bench. If you are accepted, you will be expected to become a central member of the raid from day 1.

TANK

• ANY

DPS

• Any Ranged DPS
  • Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Retribution Paladin

HEALER

• PALADIN
  • ANY

However, we encourage any and all exceptional players to get in touch so we can field as strong a roster possible.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday: 9 pm - 12 pm EST
9 hours a week

Loot

We distribute loot via an officer led loot council, for the sole purpose of improving the future success of the raid.

Contacts

Gnas: [B. net] Gnas#1440 / [Discord] Gnas#2013
Turn: [B. net] Sinfonia#1568 / [Discord] Turn#0001

To Apply
forms.gle/pSaasgE7DGydqhzm7

About Us

Alpha is comprised of a diverse group ranging from early to mid 20’s to your occasional senior citizen in their 30’s. We are pretty open on discord and expect someone to be able to interact socially and contribute a personality to the guild. We also have our pvp’ers and altaholics and social members who do not actively raid with the guild. Over the years we have built a strong roster full like minded people from various top guilds, including when Alpha itself was a top US competitor. Our philosophy may have changed a bit since then, however we still aim to excel at raiding.

Come check us out!

come be my friend

I refuse to be labeled.

Whoa, look we’re still recruiting!

Oh hey, it’s Alpha!

im eating poke for lunch

I made food with too much chili oil. Bad times.

Oh dang. Too much chili oil.

i ate fajitas for dinner

I had beans and rice for dinner

1 Like

Posting from work! We need RDPS, HPal/Monk/Druid heals, and maybe a tank!

i had pizza for dinner. i skipped lunch

Do you put soy sauce on your fajita? If so, we’re the guild for you!

1 Like

From an Alpha’s Alt Guild member, these are the people you want to raid with! :smiley:

1 Like

If you put soy sauce on anything feel free to check in

Almost time to leave work and do raid things!

steak for dinner

granola was on sale for a dollar a bag at the store today so i bought 4 bags

That’s a good deal