[A] [Alexstrasza]<Renewed Hope> Christian Social/Raiding Guild In Dragonflight

We are still active, even though we are at the end of BFA. Come and join us!

Greetings! Are you planing to continue to be active in Shadowlands and beyond? I am a long time (received the game for Christmas in Vanilla just over a year after launch) player. I enjoy raiding. I am a believer and play well at the heroic level. If this group is planning to play in the next expansion and raid…I may transfer my characters during a WoW transfer services sale!

1 Like

We are looking forward to Shadowlands and currently accepting anyone (raiders and non-raiders) who wants to play in a family friendly environment. Apply at our website renewedhope.us

Is this Guild still active and raiding? How is the server health?

1 Like

We are still active. (Sorry, I forget to check this thread sometimes). We are psyched up for 9.1 and still always taking raiders and non-raiders alike. Want to find out more about us? Apply at renewedhope.us.

If you are coming back to wow (or still here) and want a family friendly guild to join for 9.2, check us out. www.renewedhope.us.

Two weeks until 9.2! We are filling out our raid team for next tier and always taking new guild members. Check us out. http://www.renewedhope.us/

One more sleep until 9.2! If you are looking for a family friendly guild, check us out.

Dragonflight is almost here! If you are looking for a guild home, come and check us out.

Sent a request. <3

Great! Thanks for your interest.

Bumping this for anyone interested.

Bring your Dracthyr and let’s go!

We’re always looking for new members. Come and check us out!

We are active for DF season 4 and looking forward to The War Within. Come join us.

Best guild out there. Friendly, chill people.