[A] Closed

-Guild recruitment is closed
1 Like
Yay new post! thanks gorrek
Yeah, with the expansion out figured I'd do a fresh one! As we've seen in the dungeons we've been doing, ranged will be priceless for everything!

We know you're out there ranged peoples, come join us!
Still hoping to find a couple strong, experienced ranged DPS! Our team is rounding out nicely, are you the next man (or woman) up??
Still could use some more ranged love!
Now also interested in a Havoc Demon Hunter! Could you be the one???
Demon hunters and ranged, we still need you! We're all doing mythic dungeons and expeditions together gearing up for raid, come join the fun!
Raid starts next week, come join us!
Updated raid needs! We are all geared up and ready for raiding! Come run a mythic dungeon with us and join the par-tay!
Hello.

I might not be the type of player that you're looking for, but I am interested in potentially tagging along. I've got kind of a goofy work schedule, so I am looking for a less than hardcore raiding guild for this xpac. I've played WoW on and off since vanilla and enjoy playing both Holy Paladin (Chrisanthia), or Holy/Shadow Priest (Jainé). I've done most of my past raiding on these two characters and a third (Rhayé), all currently on Bronzebeard.

I am not currently ready to go out of the gate, since I got a late start on this xpac, and will need a little more time to get up to speed. Let me know if this could work for your guild, or if you would just like to have another member for the moment and see where it leads.

Thank you very much for your consideration.
Sure, Chrisantha! We'd love to have you aboard! We can help run you through dungeons and stuff to gear you up :)

Go ahead and add either me or jade to bnet and one of us will send you a guild invite :)
Updated raid needs! Our first Uldir run was great with 5/8 down! Come have fun with our winning team :)
Still looking for a tank, a few good dps, and that (apparently) ever-elusive resto shaman! We have a strong group, but need some numbers for a few of the more difficult fights. Come join us! You won't be disappointed.
This is the best guild of all time. There are drinks, and cookies, and more drinks. Its the best :D
Hello,

Your guilds sounds like it would be a good fit for me. I'd be willing to faction change to give a few dungeons a shot. I'm an ilvl 343 Havoc DH. I won't really be able to play until I get off work tomorrow around at 6:00 PM EST. Cataphract#1838 is my battletag if you want to talk.
09/12/2018 06:44 PMPosted by Catachan
Hello,

Your guilds sounds like it would be a good fit for me. I'd be willing to faction change to give a few dungeons a shot. I'm an ilvl 343 Havoc DH. I won't really be able to play until I get off work tomorrow around at 6:00 PM EST. Cataphract#1838 is my battletag if you want to talk.

Wonderful Catachan! I'll add you on bnet and we'll run something tomorrow with you to see if you like us :)
I forgot about the Donuts! Doooooooonuts!
Are you a tank? A restoration hardware shaman? Stabby Rogue? Sppoky Death Knight? Your new home is waiting. Come, join us. We want to make you great!
Blood Death knights! Resto Shamans! Holy Priests! Are you in need of a new home with active, friendly guildies and fun raids? Hit us up, we can deliver!
Hi are you still looking for a tank? I main a 352 prot pally 4/8 N Uldir, but enjoy my brew monk a bit more. I come with my brother also who rolls Hpally, Rshammy or MW monk. We have been raiding together since BC and have significant Hardmode experience. Just looking for a friendly yet serious, like minded raiding guild. Thoughts?