[A]<Aftermath> 1/9M, 9/9 H BoD

Current progress:
3/8 M, 9/9 H Uldir
1/9 M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N Battle of Dazar’Alor

Aftermath Schedule (all times Dalaran Server Time, US Eastern)

• Tuesday = Progression raid 8:30 - 11:30 p.m.
  • Wednesday = Progression raid 8:30 - 11:30 p.m.
  • Friday = [Optional] Farm raid 8:30 - 11:30 p.m.

Current Raid Team Needs:

• Ranged DPS
  • Melee DPS
  • Hybrid DPS (with heal or tank offspec, and willingness to fill if needed)
  • Tank (offspecs for M+ and filling)

In addition to this list, we will always consider applications from committed and exceptional raid members.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, our goal is progression, though we’re not going to extend lockouts or run overtime for it. We do expect you to have a solid grasp of your spec, raid mechanics, and to be in discord and communicate when appropriate/necessary. Feasts and cauldrons are provided on progression nights. Any and all trials will be done primarily during farm content. if you do not have mythic or late heroic experience you must trial on Friday.

If this sounds like the place for you, contact one of our officers in game or myself directly. Please let us know your raid experience and provide a link to logs.

Myself:
Mefias#1790 (battlenet)
Mefias#4382 (discord)

Aravael:
Antroxia#1234 (battlenet)
Antroxia#3490 (discord)

1 Like

We are currently actively looking for players for our mythic roster, and backups.

Bump. Still looking for solid DPS and a tank to round out our mythic team!

bump. Solid dps are our primary focus at the moment, but all exceptional applicants will be considered. Trials running tonight 8:30 EST through heroic.

Bumperino!

Im an arms warrior, 8/8N, 8/8H, & 2/8M with far better then average DPS for an Arms Warrior. I would defiantly love getting into this guild, lines with my schedule too, the guild im in has a schedule totally off to mine, Lmk.

Please contact one of us in game if you would like to trial.

1 Like

Bump it up! Still looking for some really solid players to fill out our roster!

Interested.

Still looking to fill out our roster with solid players for Dazar’alor, hit us up on battlenet or discord if you are looking for a team!

Bump! Still looking for a few more members for Battle of Dazar’alor!

Bumperino! Need some solid dps/healers for Dazar’alor!

Bump! We’re getting through heroic and going into Mythic DA soon!

Progress has been updated as well as recruitment needs. We’re still looking for people to fill out and improve our roster for Mythic progression

Question… are you guys/gals 9/9 in BOD normal??

We’re now 1/9 Mythic and 6/9 Heroic with a 6% wipe on H mekkatorque, continuing to make steady progress. We are still looking for additional players to help make our team as strong as we can.

Mythic spots are based on performance (mechanics and damage/healing) and attendance and comp needs. We are still doing Heroic, but as we push into Mythic this will become more important.

Yes, we are 9/9 Normal.

Bump it up!

7/9 heroic! we’re still looking for a few extra dps to round out our roster going in to mythic!

8/9 Heroic with decent progress into phase 3 Jaina! looking for additional dps to round out our roster