[A] <AFK> | Late-Night Weekday Raids | 2x25s

AFK is now actively looking for a Hunter, along with mages!

Hi, just transferred from an rp server looking to gear my oomkin. Let me know if you want a pre bis oomkin :slight_smile: Names Fallshara.

@Fallshara Hi, Fallshara! Sorry we didn’t get to you sooner. If you wouldn’t mind, and if you’re still interested, please pop in our Discord and reach out to us. We’d love to hear from you.

AFK is no longer actively recruiting for specific roles, but we do encourage all whom are interested to apply. If you are interested, pop in on our Discord & check us out. Socials & levelers, we always welcome you to join us and hang out!

Do you guys need another mage your raid time is perfect for me

Updated! Been some time, but we’re still around and we’re 15/15! Looking for some extra body spots for DPS and healers!

hello i am THE starfishMAN. recently a raider inm dooker for the ooker but as they have left raiding as a general theme i am looking for a new home. i am MC and ONY and 'Naxx attuned and have experience in aq20 zg and mc having cleared all three. i am a very good melee dps and even though i use lvl 40 weapons. thrash blade and flurry axe i seem to top the charts. i have done naxx in tbc and am looking forward to raiding with you in the future. please feel free to pm in game and ask more questions.

<AFK> is still active and thriving in TBC-C!

Our two raid teams currently are looking to be full, but there’s still some wiggle room to be had! We’re semi-open to priest healers and strictly closed on DPS/Tanks.

If you’re looking to join us as a social, don’t hesitate to reach out!

Been a while, :].

AFK is currently looking for a Moonkin, Resto-shaman or two, Mage, and potentially other individuals interested in joining our ranks. x2 25s, ready for P2. Hit up our Discord if you’re interested.

discord.gg/cWSbdUK

We are looking to fill a few actively open ranged DPS and healer spots on our two teams.

Any combination of ranged DPS classes and Resto druids/shamans.

Please inquire on our Discord or in-game for more information.