[A] <AFK> | Late-Night Weekday Raids | 2x25s

Updated : 6/7/21 @ 2:00 PM PST

< AFK > | Alliance | Raid Times: Mon/Wed/Thurs, 10PM-1AM Server [PST] |

Greetings & Salutations.

My name is Amaroq and, as the guildmaster, it is my pleasure and privilege to introduce you to <AFK>. We are a late/late-night raiding & social guild. All of our members come from various backgrounds, with different levels of familiarity with the game. Overall, we’re looking to enjoy the Classic Experience and have fun along the way. We’re most certainly not hardcore, so if that is the sort of guild you’re looking for, we’re not for you. <AFK>, however, is dedicated to clearing through the Phases as they come out. Toxicity and aggression have no place in with us, as we try to promote a friendly atmosphere were everyone is welcome, regardless of level and background with WoW. If you’re interested, please reach out to one of our administration team.

• So, what are the <AFK> expectations?

• Even though we are not a hardcore raiding guild, we do expect our Raiders to be flexible and seek help when it is needed. Putting in the effort to understand your class & role is important, so we ask that all potential raiders have basic understanding of the game and the mechanics. Coming prepared to the raids, to the best of one’s ability, is appreciated and encouraged.

• Discord is a requirement to raid. You do not need a microphone, however. Voice communication is vastly superior to relaying instructions via the in-game chat.

• All potential members of <AFK> are expected to be respectful. You are a representative of the guild and its image, as a whole. As mentioned above, toxicity and aggression have no place here. We will not harbor people who ninja items, nor will we promote it. Racism & hate speech are not tolerated, period. We understand that people like to joke around, and so do we, but it should not be done at the cost of someone else.

• What loot system is <AFK> using?

• At the moment, <AFK> is currently using Loot Council. While this is often a turn-off for a lot of raiders, <AFK> is determined to uphold fair loot distribution. Effort, attendance, and time are rewarded. We keep an attendance log, where all members who show up to raid are tracked. Sitting on the bench will not be detrimental to your chances. Ever. Main Spec will always come before Off Spec, and alts will be geared after the raiders.

• We respect the trust of our raiders. We pledge to uphold fairness, to the best of our ability, with our loot system. As such, we respect our raiders’ opinions and will take them into consideration when distributing loot.

• What is <AFK> Recruiting?

• All players interested in the social aspect of our guild may freely join it, as they please. All you must do is get into contact with one of the <AFK> Administration members and an invitation will be sent your way.

• Our DPS recruitment needs include the following Classes. (Classes bolded are in high priority.) If you are class not listed below, and are interested in joining, please feel free to reach out. We’re always on the look for exceptional players.
      — We have a few limited range spots open. We’re looking for any combination of the following.

• Mage
      • Moonkin
      • Survival Hunter
      • Warlock
      • Elemental Shaman
      • Shadow Priest
    • Our HEALER recruitment needs include the following Classes.

• Semi-Open, Restoration Shamans / Restoration Druids.
    • Our TANK recruitment needs include the following Classes.

• Closed.
  • What are some of the other <AFK> recruitment channels?

• Our Discord is as follows; discord.gg/hUsq6kg

If you are interested in joining , feel free to contact one of our administration team or a class lead. Or, pop in on our Discord. If you have questions, you’re more than welcome to reach out at any time. We’ll get back with you as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to read about our guild.

< AFK > is 11/11 for MC/Ony, 8/8 for BWL, 9/9 AQ40, and 15/15 Naxx. We have been an established guild on Atiesh from the start. We have cleared all current TBC content and looking forward to smashing P2 bosses.

GM: Amaroq. Admin[s]: Taladril, Fuj, Varsgrayhan.

4 Likes

Yes we need more people who enjoy a laid back atmosphere

1 Like

Now that I’m actually logged in on the right character… Yes! We very much so do! We’re steadily growing, too. Still on the look out for like-minded individuals who can’t make the standard raid times. All levels, classes, and roles welcome!

Fantastic! I’ll shoot you a message in game!

1 Like

Yup, yup! Main post is now updated with the most current information about our guild. We’d love to have you.

I am very interested! 45 mage on way to 60 obviously!!

Sounds interesting!
However… I am level 12. LOL! :stuck_out_tongue:

We’d be fine bringing in a level 12. :]

1 Like

We are still actively recruiting! Looking for more melee DPS, a bear, and a resto druid! Let us know if you’re interested!

Still actively recruiting for melee DPS!

AFK ROX! We’re 11/11 and can down Rag in Phase 1. Join us if you want to join a fun and skilled team!

AFK is 8/8 BWL, week 1! The Recruitment post has been updated.

Bumppity bump bump!!

1 Like

< AFK > is now actively recruiting a Holy Paladin! Interested? Please check out our Discord, or DM an officer in game.

The post by Mksevenr is a troll, clearly. For what ever reason, he’s TO’d about one of our raiders and feels it necessary to insult everyone’s grandmothers. Poor Grams. What ever will she do?

That said. Still actively recruiting a Holy Paladin. :]

We are now actively looking for Melee DPS as well as another healer (or two) to join our team. Let us know if you’re interested.

I’m a 42 warrior that is interested. Making my way on to 60. I would love to join. Hard to find late night guilds!
Mold me into the best warrior in the land!

Wondering if you are still looking for healers? I am a paladin and I am gonna be hitting 60 in the next day or two and looking to find a late night raid guild. I am currently on a low pop server and looking to server transfer to either here or Pagle. Would love to find out more if you are still looking.
Thanks

@Gusterburton

While we can’t guarantee a spot will be available for you once you hit 60, you’re more than welcome to join AFK in the mean time. We can discuss recruitment once you hit 60, however!

@Trustrike

We have filled our healing spots and are now adjusting recruitment to encompass the new spots we have available. I am sorry that we won’t be able to accommodate you at 60 in our healing core.

@ all

AFK is now looking for a mage & either a warrior or feral tank. Please let us know if you are interested!

AFK is recruiting Warrior DPS & Mages. Please let us know if you’re interested!