[A] Aegwynn 189 DK looking for raiding guild

Heya all,
Recently returned to the game and have managed to gear myself up fairly well, have 1 legendary, completed raid finder etc.

Hoping to find a 10 or 25 man raid guild to run with. Can supply feasts, missives and DMF cards as well :slight_smile:

Feel free to PST in game or reply here.

Hope to meet my new guildies in the near future!

I’m raid leader for an Alliance-side AOTC Raiding Community that could use more quality DPS players for our team. I’ll leave my details below, but we’re a pretty laid-back group that play Friday/Sunday evenings and a bit of M+ during the week. We hit 10/10 Heroic in Castle Nathria at our own pace. I have a couple more open melee spots as we get ready for Sanctum of Domination in a couple weeks. Let me know if you want to talk more!

Battlenet: Chaoswhite#1873
Discord: Sin#9334

-Respec- is an Alliance AOTC Progression Raiding guild based out of Blade’s Edge - currently 10/10 H Castle Nathria and getting ready for the launch of Sanctum of Domination. Our focus is clearing Normal and Heroic modes of raid content while it’s relevant, while also being able to maintain a good work/life balance during the week.

Our members are all veteran raiders that believe in good class play and teamwork to overcome all raid challenges, while also being a group of laid-back nerdy types wanting to have fun in raid. Our general atmosphere is more mature and intimate with a hard stance against toxic/elitist personalities. Outside of Raid, we like to run high M+ keys for those that are interested!

• Current Progression: 10/10 H Castle Nathria
  • We raid on Friday and Sunday Evenings!
  • Raid Times: Fridays @ 9-12 PM EST / 8-11 PM CST / 7-10 PM MST / 6-9 PM PST (3 Hours) -AND- Sundays @ 9-11 PM EST / 8-10 PM CST / 7-9 PM MST / 6-8 PM PST (2 Hours)
  • Mythic+ Keys throughout the week (runs organized via Discord)

NOTE: We DO NOT expect a server transfer or joining our guild if you are happy where you are! Since we only raid up to Heroic content, we actively use a cross-realm community to keep our players together!

The kind of people that would enjoy and excel in our group are players who prefer smaller raid sizes with a chill atmosphere, but still want to see good class play from others while working towards that next kill for AOTC. Our current raiders are all veterans across multiple expansions, but big on being Nerdy, LGBTQ+ Friendly, Couple Friendly, and overall just having fun. Finally, we’re a team built on respect and understanding that, sometimes, real life happens. For the person who is trying to juggle life while still wanting to push raid in a quality environment - we’re just that. When you make the time to play with us, we will respect that time with content to play or give you that time back with as much advance notice as possible.

Ultimately, the only way to see if we’re a good fit for you is to join us on one of our raid nights and see what we’re all about. I welcome anyone interested to hit me up on Discord or Battlenet and let’s talk more about what you’re wanting from your raid experience and what we can do to match it. As long as you can play your class, we can explain the fights and make it work!

Welcome back! I’d love to talk to you about our group! bnet: TheLibrarian#11426

Hi there,

I think we might be a good fit for you! Feel free to check us out here:

:slight_smile:

Thank you all for getting back to me! It’s nice to feel like there is still some community in available in current game! I got kind of spoiled prior to school starting with classic and the strong sense of community that formed!

1 Like