[A] Adeptus Astartes | Sat 830p-1130p Server | 2/10M (AoTC)

Good day. I am Ivankov, the leader of [Adeptus Astartes] and I invite you to learn about our guild - we might be a fit for you.

Quick Look

Faction: Alliance
Founded: July 2013, Emerald Dream

Focus: Progression Raiding, M+ and dabble in rated PvP.
Time (Raids): Th/Sat, 830p Server Start

Atmosphere: Active, tactful, light-hearted
Current Progression: 2/10M

Current needs:
Warlock
Rogue
Healers with good DPS off specs.

Great players always welcome.

General Description:

The guild is a relaxed heroic progression raiding guild oriented towards adults looking for reliable, consistent and effective groups.

To achieve this mission, we focus on character/player development, and gear progression.

We want to gain item level, achievements and see content.

The guild is designed to allow people to enjoy whichever part of the game they love the most, without having to sacrifice civility, immersion or prospects of quality game play, all while making friends.

Strategic Vision:

Develop dynamic, responsive teams composed of players with mutual interests and similar goals.

Objectives for Shadowlands:

1. Achieve AoTC every raid tier
  2. Achieve +15 every season
  3. Sustain guild through mutual camaraderie, interests and goals.

If this is something you’re interested in, shoot me a message in game, Ivankov-EmeraldDream, or discord - Ivankov#2559. We are on the guild finder.

If you’re not interested in participating in raids or any kind of events, that is totally fine as well.

“Our goal; to create and perfect a cohesive, smooth functioning team, which, by virtue of its harmony of action, unity of purpose and its invincible determination, will be able to out-point the enemy on every count.”

1 Like

O/

Best guild ever!

1 Like

There are no female astartes

sorry, mr maam person

2 Likes

Fair, couldn’t help myself in the barber shop. :slight_smile:

Sisters of Battle are great warriors, however

1 Like

Join us! Heretics welcome as well! Great group of people, love the way the Ivan runs the guild and more than a few welcoming military veterans in guild as well.

1 Like

Oh delicious, more little space marines to corrupt and convert. Comere…

3 Likes

-Bump-

Looking for DPS!

Bump!

Raid team seeks Shaman healer.

TTP, bumping.

TTP; LFM for Mythic CN.

TTP; LFM Mythic CN =)