[A] <A Void Able> Recruiting for everything and anyone!

Hello and thank you for stopping by! A Void Able is looking to recruit casual, friendly, progression type players of any level and class. We are a guild striving for a balance between the fun things in WoW. Be it PVE, PVP, or RP we like to dabble a little in each.

Most of us are family orientated and casual (though we play every day) players. By casual, I mean we play the game for fun. We run Mythic + keys together, Battlegrounds, starting RP, World Quests, Achievement or Mog runs or some enjoy just talking in discord and being social. We do plan to raid, 2 nights a week for 2-2.5 hours (with a small break). The highest level raiding we would do is heroic mode.

We are looking for quality of people over the number of people in the guild. Social, friendly, helpful, fun, are just some of the qualities we are looking for in who we would like to recruit. It is important for us to provide a fun, relaxed yet progressive atmosphere as WoW is a great relaxer from the hectic busy lives of adulthood/parenthood. It is a hobby and should be enjoyable to log into and play together. It is our goal to casually push content, while not losing the fun and social aspects the game has to offer.

All levels and classes are welcome to join. We have members who are long time players and new to WoW. We are here to help in any way we can. Be it leveling, gearing, lore questions, or just general questions about the game.

If you are looking for a place to log in that is friendly, casual, relaxing, yet progressive you need to look no further. A Void Able is the right home for you. Doing content while not losing sight of what a community atmosphere should be.

Add me on discord for any more information! Commty#5791

1 Like

Hello! I have been apart of A Void Able for a little over a month now and I really do feel at home here. I totally love that they use Discord on a daily basis. It’s nice for those of us who have lives outside of WoW and still wish to connect to mates in game. If you have been looking for a home, or aren’t sure about guilds in general, I highly suggest you give this guild a shot. ESPECIALLY if you like to use Discord, you will fit right in <3

EDIT

For a raid team we are looking for:
DPS (many lol)
Healers (1-2 for backups)
Tanks (1 backup with a DPS or healing offspec)

Message me on discord for any questions!

Hello beautiful people! We are still recruiting and looking for a few select roles for end game content:

1 Tank
1-2 Healers
3-4 DPS

Of course, if you are still looking for a place to call home and not quite prepared for endgame, we welcome you too!