[A] <A Team> 8/8 BWL | Team 1 Tues/Weds 9 EST, Team 2 Sun/Mon 9 EST HEALS + DPS

A Team | Alliance| NA | PVP | EPGP | 8/8 BWL

:scroll: About Us:
A Team is a former World 30th/US 16th ranked vanilla raid guild, originating on Stonemaul-PVP. Check us out on the list of the original 59 guilds clearing Naxx pre-bc: https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/8kcgtt/the_real_list_of_59_useu_guilds_that_cleared_naxx/

While most of us can’t commit to that hardcore schedule anymore, we have re-formed for classic and aim to use that previous experience to still clear content at a brisk pace and maintain a high level of performance, and maybe having a little fun too and keeping room for those pesky real life responsibilities.

:clock1: Raid Times:
Raid Team 1: Tuesday and Wednesday; 6 PM ST to 9 PM ST.
Raid Team 2: Sunday and Monday, 6 PM ST to 9 PM ST.

:moneybag: Loot Distribution:
We use an EPGP loot system, because nobody likes watching an officer’s 3rd cousin twice removed’s dog get loot counciled a mageblade at his 2nd raid ever.

:exclamation: What’s expected of you:
Our expectations are pretty common sense - come to raid on time, be appropriately specced, enchant your epics, use DBM/Bigwigs or similar so you dont stand in the fire, dont be brain dead. Not quite 60 yet?

:crossed_swords: Class Availability:
Raid Team 1:
High quality Mages, Warlocks, or Fury Warriors.

Raid Team 2:
Flexible Off-Tank (Warriors or Druids!), Holy Paladin, Feral Druid, Fury Warrior.

Not quite 60 yet? Dont have BiS? Message us anyways! We will help you if it means adding a dedicated raider to our team!

If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, you can get in touch with us by joining our Discord server, or contacting one of our officers (Niia, Barnaby, Crista, Iseeu, Zingyish, Brogatyrka, Allev, Tommyknocker, or Triscuithead) in game.

https://discord.gg/JPDuHy7

3 Likes

I promise I don’t multi-shot all the time.

1 Like

shameless bump. we’ve gotten like 4 perdition’s blades, rogues. don’t you want one too?

another bump

still lookinggggg.

Recruits, come get purples!

Come hither, recruits

updated needs :slight_smile:

bump, changed up class needs a bit.

I like it when my pet gets soulstones, fearwards and resurrections. I pay handsomely too so you best apply! :wink:

updated. BWL is coming sooooon!

(A Team) Is very organized, balanced and a fun guild to raid with. The members are selfless and help others out when needed. I have been here for a couple weeks and it has made my life a whole lot easier. I highly recommend checking into joining this guild.

2 Likes

bump! still looking for some good healy people and a lock and/or shadowpriest. :slight_smile:

BUMP! spriest come join us now! earn gear points now before BWL so you can get your Lok’amir first!

bump bump, looking to fill out out those core raid spots for BWL!

BUMP!
attention paladins i need a blessing of might friends come join us and be my friend :slight_smile:

o7

“Please, I was swinging the Light while you were in short pants.”

Bump!!!
:slight_smile:

bump, still seeking some great healers in particular. we will gear you, dont feel like you need to show up in full BiS.

Hello I am a paloladin with full lawlbringer. Guaranteed pally loot seed every MC. Come get purples.