(A) 9/10M Tank LF CE Guild (DH/Monk/Warrior)

Hello All,

I am currently looking for a home for now and in the future. I am a multi-class tank player (who can flex as DPS and perform well, too) that is looking for a CE focused guild to call home. I am a consistent performer and team player. For those that care about their tanks doing top damage, I parse fairly high on most encounters (97 average this tier). I want to find a long term home, with like minded and skilled players. I have been playing this game since around launch, so I am obviously a bit older and would prefer a more mature environment and community. Currently progressing on P2 Mythic Sire Denathrius as far as current Mythic experience.

I prefer to raid 2 nights a week, but am willing to raid up to 3 nights for the right team. I am EST time zone. I can raid pretty much any day, but any weekdays the times would have to fall into the 830pm - ~12/1230am EST timeframe. I really would like to stay Alliance, but will entertain going Horde if the fit is right.

If this sounds like you, and you are in need of an exceptional tank for your future progression, please reply here and I will reach out to you.

Thank you!

Still looking.

The search continues…

Hello there, we may not be a good fit but we’re looking for a tank.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Bumpity doo daa

About Us:
< TILTED > is a returning guild of mythic players with various Cutting Edges throughout their experience. We are currently seeking a few more players to round out a mythic roster for the rest of the tier and moving forward! Our goal is to accomplish CE every tier within a timely manner, but we are not willing to sacrifice our raid environment in order to accomplish these goals. Targeted harassment will never be tolerated!

Schedule:
Tues: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Weds: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)
Thurs: 6:30-9:30pm PST (9:30-12:30am EST)

Current Roster Needs:

Tanks:
-Closed

DPS:
-Boomkin
-Warlock
-Mage
-Havoc
-Enhance

Heals:
-Resto Shaman

We are always open to any and all strong candidates so please don’t shy away from applying if you feel we would be a good fit.

Expectations:
Every raider is expected to carry themselves positively. This means don’t attack your fellow raider
Come prepared! While the guild will provide various consumables, you should still show up ready with what you need.
Know the fight: take advantage of external sources such as YouTube videos/guides for each fight before we pull. We will also keep our Discord up to date with the latest guides/information.
Know your class: just like above, take advantage of external sources to know how to play your class to its maximum potential.

Where to apply:

https: //apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main

How to get in touch:
Dax#12441 (Bnet)
BlackMamba#1909 (Bnet)
Chugs#11757 (Bnet)/ChugsBleach#8587 (Discord)
Draz#11875 (Bnet)

Hey Addiction!
Color Blind in Seraph-Mal’ganis [H] is 9/10M progressing in P3 of M Sire and looking for an immediate tank to trial for 9.1
We raid 2 days a week on Friday and Saturday from 9:45EST - 1AM EST

Color Blind has been around for multiple expansions, and achieved multiple CE’s in BfA. Our guild, Seraph, has been on Mal’ganis for over 10 years with the same dedicated leadership, and our community is pretty vast. We pride ourselved in being a static home for our raiders and members alike.

You can check out our website at seraphguild.com, or apply at https://www.seraphguild.com/recruitment

I see that you’d prefer to stay Alliance, but if we seem like a good fit for you, please submit an app or contact me on discord and I’ll respond promptly!

Disc - Franknstyn#1572