[A] 8/10 Normal Arms Warrior

Took a break from the game to catch up on work and have holidays through December and January, Mythic Raid experience in previous expansions. Some AOTC achievements, played warrior since vanilla. Looking for Heroic and above raiding guild.

Work rotating shifts so a rotating raid night or weekend raid night is optimal for me. EST time zone.

Willing to tryout and answer any questions, serious raider looking for a home. Willing to start out in alt or off main raids to prove myself. Very responsive with interrupts, mechanics, or ability call outs.

Please message me if interested.

Hey there Miludah!

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism. We are recruiting for mythic raiding, heroic raiding, and mythic+ progression.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
1/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Valannia#1629

Recruitment Officer: Réviler (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Savius#1232
  • Discord: Lord Revulsion#3465

Well met Shalathe,
Your guild looks promising, but I cannot make the mandatory raid nights as I work 1 week days and 1 week afternoons, I really appreciate reaching out to me and I hope you find someone suitable to fill your raid slot.

Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Miludah,

Breaks are always a good thing don’t wanna get burnt out especially during the holidays, welcome back! We’re a Horde guild on Firetree looking for a few good people such as yourself. We’ve been raiding together since Vanilla. We’re not hardcore but always hit AOTC at least. We had our first raid last weekend as people were still coming back but managed to clear Nathria on Normal, so 10/10N gonna start Heroic soon. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 6:45-9:45 EST. If you’re interested you can hit me up Battle tag - Doja#1897 and Discord - Doja#3442 Thanks and have a good one!

Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you could be a great fit for the guild Press Buttons. We are currently needing a DK dps. If not opposed to playing DK, here is a little more information about our guild:

Guild Name: Press Buttons
Server: US-Area 52
Schedule: Saturday 8-11pm EST; Sunday 6-11pm EST
Progression:10/10N 1/10H
About Us: Press Buttons is a guild that was created by friends who decided raiding is always better with people you enjoy being around.
WowProgress Link: wowprogress/guild/us/area-52/Press+Buttons
Voice: discord.gg/UGYvTwRXXK
Goal: Our progression goal for Shadowlands is as follows - Normal > Heroic.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about.
Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.
Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one.
Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996 (Recruit Officer)
Leave a post in our discord (discord.gg/bKB7u8u).

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!]

NA Horde Area-52 ED is currently recruiting melee dps and 1 more healer for core raiding group. We are also looking for keys pushers. Keys are being ran daily. Currently working on KSM with our main key group. Casual players will always have a place in ED. You don’t like raiding or keys but like PvP or just leveling Alts? ED is the place for you. We are active in game and in discord daily. Very mature, respectful, and helpful group of people.

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. We are a more laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and Arenas/Bgs on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage US, Alliance (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 10/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hi Miludah! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-ninja-kittenz/846912