[A] +8 GMT Returning 10/12 M Hpal looking to finish up and home for Shadowlands

Hi all, I’m a long time raider that went awol during BfA. I’ve been back about 2 months pugging trying to finish what I can (hardcore trying to catch up, currently 10/12 M).

I play most classes and specs but will be staying hpal and os going forward.

I’m looking for a guild going into Shadowlands. Currently on Sargeras, wt transfer to Frostmourne. Can be available nights after 7 pm (+8 GMT).

Please drop a recruitment link or Discord and I’ll add you, thanks!

Hey there, I’m the GM of Defection, a newly formed 10/12m guild on Frostmourne currently progressing Cara - looking to push CE before prepatch & form a strong raid team going into Shadowlands. Feel free to drop me an add on Discord so that we can have a chat :slight_smile: (getblacked#8441).

Sorry I can’t make the time! :<

Also bump

Frostbone is currently looking for mythic raiders now and going into Shadowlands. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Battle.net - Serene#11465
Discord - Serene#0300

Hey there,

is currently 12/12M and looking to bolster our roster moving forward into SL. We’re on Barthilas though.

+8GMT raid times:
Wednesday 9pm-12am
Thursday 9pm-12am

Feel free to add me on Bnet if you’re interested!

Dionysius#1728

Bump! Strong pref for the Alliance but any server is ok.

Hey mate we’re a NSW guild. Horde/Barth [H] Barthilas - GMT+10.
We plan to bring the guild back from the dead.Currently have all spots filled except healer, if you dont plan to be a healer still check in as positions are changed daily please if interested add me for a chat - BigDirtyBoSS#1982