[A] 9/9M 2345io Tank/DPS DH

Thank you for taking the time to view my post.

With 8.2 here, moving to another province in the next month and my new job I am shopping for the possibility of a new home. I am currently on Sargeras as alliance and don’t really desire to go horde but I will consider for the right fit.

I am not 100% sure of my raid availability at this point as all these life changes are still a few weeks away.

A bit about myself as a player: I always strive to be the best. I constantly sim and try new things to improve my play style and always willing to help with strat adjustments and callouts. Sadly with my old guild falling apart and no new prog in my current guild I am lacking logs.

I play both Havoc and Vengance and am very fluent in both play styles. I enjoy playing both and would be willing to do either spec.

Again I am just looking around and seeing what is going to come up to fit my new work schedule when I get it.

Thank you again for your time if you want to chat add my battletag: Mindclash#1800 or add me on discord Mindclash#4038

Guild Name: [Ruiner]

Server: Stormrage

Faction: Alliance

Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday *optional* Thursday.

Times: 10:00pm - 1:30am EST

Current Progress: 2/2 9/9H AOTC, 6/9M

GM- Octopuscake#1921

[Ruiner] is an Alliance guild on the Stormrage (US-EST) server. We are currently 9/9H AOTC, 6/9M and we are committed to raiding 2 days a week. (7 hours a week) with an optional heroic-/Mythic alt run Thursday and encourage everyone to come.Our focus is Mythic content, with M+ on the side.**not a CE guild.**Our main goal is to surround ourselves with like minded players, who understand their classes and enjoy our company.

Current Recruitment:

TANK priority: high

HEALERS priority: low

DPS priority: medium

Currently we have a Core, but would like to add to this to give us some wiggle room.We do swap our raid roster depending on a fight or a players progression.
Any DPS
all classes and players will be considered after the trial period has ended. (3 weeks)

About Us : We were formed by a core group of friends to effectively down bosses within a timely manner together. At the time of it’s conception we were not formally focused on Mythic how ever over time our focus has changed.
primarily focused on getting down as many mythic boss kills as a team while maintaining our roster to it’s fullest…This is not a temporary guild. We wish to build and grow together for future content… We are most importantly friends both inside and outside the game and encourage community interaction.

Looking for CE quality raiders to add to the mythic team for next raid. Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Still looking around. I move on July 26th and away until Aug 4th or 5th

Got CE! Still looking around and have not decided which job I am taking.

7/8N 6/8H still shopping around.