[A] 7/10M Trio LF Raid

Hello! We three are looking to jump into 9.1 with a fresh start, and are looking for a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. The three of us are a holy priest, a frost mage, and a warlock. We raided Nathria together (7/10M) and run keys every week as a group.

Holy Priest (Avistazia-Alexstrasza):
Strictly a holy priest in both raid and in M+. I do not enjoy playing discipline in a raid setting. My offspec can be shadow, but I am most comfortable playing holy.

Frost Mage (Daevv–Alexstrasza):
Raided 9.0 as balance druid (Dåêvv-Alexstrasza), switching to frost mage and in the process of getting it ready for 9.1. Previously mained warlock in BFA (Daevv-Proudmoore).

Warlock (Ziras–Alexstrasza)

We are seeking an Alliance guild who raids 2 days a week (preferably Tues-Friday), and between 5-9pm PST.

Still need a home for 9.1, give us a shout

Bump, Good luck in your search! Wish we could offer you a chance but I would guess our raid times starting at 9:30PM MST would be too late for what you’re looking for.

Hi! I think I might have something that could accommodate all of you. If you reach out to me via Discord or Battlenet I’d love to chat.

Discord: Elbinn#2617
BattleNet: SkinnyPanda#11548

Alpha is a guild on Stormrage that has really only just started to raid seriously. We are recruiting for 9.1 ready to hit the ground running.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Is a newly formed guild in February of 2021 consisting of friends in a former guild and former CE players. In our short time together we have already achieved 9/10M in the short time that we have been raiding together.

Recruitment:
Recruiting all atm as we’re trying to build a team for 9.1 and beyond and plan on taking our best 20 players on any nights

About us:
The majority of our raid team has been playing with each other for the last year or two and we’re always doing something outside of playing wow by playing any other games or always hanging out in Discord doing something. Also have a few dedicated members that’s always looking to push IO or do keys whenever

Raid Times and attendance:
We are a two day raiding guild our raid days consist of Wednesday/Thursday 8-11 est. Attendance is something we take very seriously as we have been having issues with attendance lately and that has caused us to stall a bit during progression. For every new recruit we are expecting 90% attendance during trialing process. We do understand things come up or emergencies happen as long as you’re letting an officer know or posting in Attendance channel in Discord in advance to give us a chance to find a replacement for the night.

If you’re interested you can always add an officer on Btag or Discord

Btag
Anthony#1963 - Recruitment Officer.

Discord
Dabmarine#8873

Hey! Lets Get Wild is a 6/10M alliance guild on Stormrage. We are recruiting for our 9.1 raid team and I would be very excited to talk more with you guys! Our raid times are 5-9pm pst, but we do raid three nights a week (tues/weds/thurs).
If you are interested in talking please feel free to reach out to me on discord (Elyanaris#1914) or btag (Ellie#12864).

Could use all 3 of you if the stars align.