[A] 7/10H 212 Fire Mage LF Mythic Raiding

[e] Posted on the wrong character, this is my mage: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/alexstrasza/nagata

What I’m looking for:

• Raid times. Start time no earlier than 9:30p CST (maybe 9p CST for the perfect fit otherwise, but no earlier). 2-3 nights, strong preference for some combination of Tu-Thu.
  • Progression. I’d like to participate in a guild that does Mythics competitively. CE is obviously the ideal.
  • Interests. In addition to raiding, I love doing M+s. A guild that runs competitive M+ groups on off nights is a huge draw for me. (I don’t really PvP unless it is necessary for PvE - just not my jam.)
  • Atmosphere. It’s really important to me to raid with people that treat their guildmates with respect. This extends to the obvious, like keeping the raid atmosphere positive and toxicity low, but also in some non-obvious ways, like not flaking on attendance, being considerate about notifying folks if you have to miss raids, etc. I recognize this is a game, but it’s a game that to be successful you by necessity have to play with a bunch of other people - people I expect to treat like adults (and vice versa) and be considerate of each others’ time. (It’s also way more fun to raid that way.)
  • Alliance. Would prefer to stay Alliance.

About Me

I’ve raided with the same group of friends since Wrath. This group was really competitive in the past (e.g. Ulduar hardmodes pre-nerf, we were a ~top-200 Algalon kill) but gradually lost enough core folks to settle into a pattern of consistent but fairly casual raiding (~AOTC but no Mythics). I stayed because I value the people there and the guild approach to raiding over hyper-competitive progression, and wasn’t able to be extremely serious about raiding anyway as I had small children then. I was the guild’s founder and its GM and raid lead for several expansions before stepping down when I felt I could no longer give it the focus it needed.

However, I can no longer make our guild’s raid times (they raid much earlier), which is the reason I’ve finally decided to look for a new home. (Most of the raids and M+s I’ve done this expansion have been with PuGs, by necessity.) Additionally, after having to play much more casually for quite some time due to family obligations, my kids are now old enough that I can - and would like to - return to progression-focused raiding, as it (and M+) are by far my favorite thing about WoW and what keeps pulling me to the game after so many years.

I can provide a more detailed raid history along with logs on request - the TL/DR is that I’ve gotten AOTC (or equivalent) most of the tiers I’ve raided.

While I recognize I don’t have an illustrious raid history, I have consistently been a top performer and parsed competitively (on multiple characters - I’ve changed mains every expansion I’ve participated in, to keep things fresh). I value productive time in raid so I do my homework outside of it (both on my class and encounters), I don’t generally make mechanical errors on boss fights once I learn them, I generally learn extremely quickly, and I’m not a jerk.

BattleTag: Quackie#1674

Ugh, failed at posting on my main - this is the character I’m looking on.

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Bumping this up.

Sargaras-[A] 3/10 M LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman/ H Pally-
Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am EST
Mondays are Cleanup/Alt runs- Using as extra day if we can.
Many M+ Keys done daily- We have groups that do 15s

LF Disc Priest, Mage, & Resto Shaman/H Pally- Other Exceptional players welcome!

Akay#1559