[A] 7/8H 2/8M EP (437 Prot Paladin 61 Neck)

Hello,
I am looking for a new Mythic Prog Guild to tank for as my current Mythic Prog guild for the last 3 years is merging with another guild on the horde side and I would rather stay Alliance. My Btag is omikron#1718 so feel free to contact me for any further information. Thank you!

Regards,
Redge

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 7/8 Heroic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY ** High Priority Warlock, Ranged DPS, Rogue, WW Monk
Healer: Dps with offsepc heals
Tank Any

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

Hi Redge! Our guild’s name is called It Cant Be and we are on Zul’jin. We are looking for dedicated members to join our guild and our journey to achieve CE for Eternal Palace.

We are a bunch of IRL friends who have been playing since vanilla and finally decided to make our own raid! Our leaders are 8/9M BoD Exp and are looking for members to create a fun and outgoing raid environment while downing bosses as well. We are often on for mythic+ and some PVP daily.

For a guild that just started this patch we are currently 8/8N and 7/8H while carrying some pugs until we recruit to complete our roster!

Our raiding schedule is:
Tuesday 8-12pm EST
Thursday 8-12pm EST

Here is our link in case you want to view any extra details! Hope to hear from you!

Btag - Casti15#1473

We’re in need of tank. 8/8H and 1/8M. We raid just Tuesday 8:30 - 12:30 EST

Bigsteer#1581