6/8M Exp Holy Paladin Looking for Home

Background:
I’ve been raiding Heroic/Mythic since Cataclysm & I’ve owned this game since Vanilla. I started raiding Mythic when it came out & was a GM/Raid Lead of a top tier guild until Mythic EN where a full time job and running a guild could not coexist.

I have been a Holy Paladin going on 5+ years. I switched to a hunter 6 months ago as I thought I’d try something different. I went 5/8M when I realized that I just Hate my hunter and so I’ve gone back holy paladin.

I know how to show up and I show up prepared. I never like to make the same mistake twice and I am always willing to learn and better myself. I want to be a part of a community as I do love this game and the only way to enjoy it is with friends!

I enjoy Mythic + and pushing keys as well.

Logs
444 Hunter:
Visioned - Sargeras

435 Holy Paladin: Lightpulse-Sargeras
I have logs for both characters.

Requirements

• 1-2 Days Max
  • No Fridays & Saturdays
  • I am willing to go Horde for the right guild
  • Must be after 6:30PM MST (Arizona Time)
  • Please be around 6/8M with a solid Roster

Lightpulse#11403

Hey there Lightpulse, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

Unable to make those times :frowning:

Hey there, let me know if you’re willing to go Horde!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team. We’ve already done full reclears, with our latest reclear being under 3 hours.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

I know we are horde, but see our guild post:

In the last raid tier of the Eternal Palace, we made it 4/10 in mythic and we are looking for a few new raid members. We have an adult only guild where we have all the usual suspects: guild discord, raid cauldrons, raid feasts, raid repairs, ect… Leadership of the guild has been around for over a decade together, gaming since 2005.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8pm est until 11pm est. Other days of the week include guild members who do battlegrounds, lots of mythic pluses, and a casual raid for those would like to gear alts or just be casual on Fridays and Saturdays same raid times.

What we are looking for:
Strong Needs
Holy Paladin
Windwalker Monk
Elemental Shaman

Other Needs
Fury Warrior
Frost/Unholy Deathknight
Retribution Paladin
Fire Mage
Frost Mage

If you’re interested in our raid times and would like to talk things out and see if we are good fit, please feel free to message us at the battletags below. We know the patch doesn’t hit until mid January, but we’d like to get folks on server as quick as possible to jump into heroic and as quickly into mythic as we can!
Shoshy#1410
Buffy#1507
Carclias#1371

I am okay with being on Horde for the right fit… unfortunately I am in Arizona and 5PM MST is too early. I am also looking for 6/8M+

Thank you !

Hey, we’re 5/8M and on Sargeras Alliance. Raids are Tu and Th from 6-9 MST, will that work?

Healing roster is very solid but we’re looking to add another Holy Paly. We’re building the team up to reach CE. We keep more than 20 people mythic ready and put in the right 20 for each progress fight, but cycle everyone in for farm kills.

If you’re interested, hit me up on discord at Saylen#8297 and we can talk. Have a good one.

Still looking.