[A] 60 resto/balance druid LF raiding guild on pve server

poster withdrew post

Hey brother, shoot me a message on battlenet…

We are 7/8 bwl on Friday+Sat 7-10 PST in weekend group.
Have a Weds/Thurs group that raids 7:30-10:30 that is 4/8 after last night and will be 7/8-8/8 tonight.

Exiled#11525

OOM BOIZ [Alliance]- Rattlegore | NA-PVP | Sunday 10pm-1am, Monday 9pm-12am PST | Semi-Hardcore | Lootcouncil/Wish-list

Introduction - We have created an environment that is enjoyable to log into everyday, where everybody knows each other in discord & we only run one super tight knit Raid group. We cleared BWL our First night one-shotting everything except Firemaw. We remain a top guild on our server & will always try our very best to be equal parts competitive and laid back. Come talk if you have any questions! We are just filling a few niche spots at the moment :slight_smile:

Recruitment Needs (We are just filling in 2-3 slots atm)

DPS Rogue - Closed
Warrior - Closed
Hunter- Open
Warlock - Open
Paladin - Closed
Priest - Closed

Tank CLOSED

Healer : Resto Druid - Open
Paladin - Open
Priest - Closed

Attendance We expect all raiders to be able to maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible during progress. That being said, we understand life happens and just ask that we be notified of any possible absences as soon as you know about them.

Raid Schedule Sunday 10pm-1am PST Monday 9pm-12am PST Contact ieatglue, Arkanum, Atlantien, Fluffypuppy or Remdogg in game. Or Bnet = NWETT#1816 DISCORD = Noahjay#0001

Myzrael- Anubis Tuesday 17:30, Wednesday 17:30, Saturday 14:00(Clean up).
We typically clear in one session. discord.gg/PYGWVKp you can find me most days if you have questions. Also the loot rules are posted we are pretty open. The link is setup for 50 uses if it’s not working just msg me in game or through the forums. There are currently 2 resto druids and one balance in raid but the warlocks would love it if we got another. The fact that you have parses up already indicates your level of play so I hope to hear from you. Have a great day.

-Spoken GM Anubis