[A] 60 BM Hunter LF Friends/Guild

Hi everyone. I started playing WoW around when Naxxramas came out, and played almost every day up until Cataclysm. I’m back now and it’s changed so much.

I got the Shadowlands Epic Edition, so I made a level 60 BM Hunter, mostly using the basic gear it gives you when you boost. Might make another support type class. I’d like to find some laid back friends, possibly a guild to play with, mostly just chill and do PVE content. I’m not much into PVP.

Message here or hit me up on Discord, tag is Cloaks#0420 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi there. We are looking to expand our roster for 9.2. we like doing M+ keys and would like you on board. We plan to raid as well in 9.2. Hit me up at Btag: Sxith#1745.

Hi Vizumi, “The Force” (21+, medium sized) could be perfect for you. We have many members who have just returned to the game like yourself, and are trying to gear up for 9.2. For raiding we have a H/M raid that meets Sat/Sun 12N-3pm and is SOD H 9/10, M 3/10. We are also looking to restart our N/H raid for T/W evenings when we can find a new RL w/in the guild to do so. At one time we had 3 teams running, but RLs do get burnt out eventually, unfortunately. We use Discord, and a few of us love chatting in it. As for other things this guild does everything that the game offers: Keys, some pvp, Torghast, transmog & mount runs, questing, etc. We do not use calendar to announce events. When someone has something they want to do, they announce it in g-chat, and try to form groups. This guild is very chill. You play however you want to. If you would desire more info/invite, just contact me in-game. I come online practically every day in the early afternoon. Hope to have you join our family!