[A] 6/9M Ele Sham

Transferring servers in the next 24 hours. Looking for a raiding team thats 9pm EST or later on week nights since I am on the left coast.

I’m looking for a raiding guild that has attendance. That’s been the biggest issue keeping my current team from progressing beyond Mekka. I have mained the Shaman since Legion as resto during most of the content. Moved to elemental early in Uldir. I don’t mind doing either spec as I love them both.

I have experience prior to this on a warlock for 7 years. I have played a few other classes casually but have always been into raiding. I also enjoy pushing keys.

If you need a solid ranged who is aware, not an elitist, not a know it all, and shows up 90% or better, but will always let you know when he has to be away for work then drop a reply here.

Thanks
Btag Grimy#1832

Hey there would love to chat sometime, we are currently 5/8 H TEP, we are a casual mythic progressing guild with the goal of pushing a CE tier. I am looking to add a few certain classes to the guild to trial in for some mythic core spots opening up.