[A] 6/8m Tank, Hpal, and Hunter LF Guild

Myself and two others are looking to transfer onto Stormrage for the new raid because we are east coast players currently raiding on a west coast server and it is hard to find raid times that work well for us.

We are all 6/8 mythic experience with ilvl ranging from 380-386ish. I play tank, but would be willing to play any specs really. I have been playing blood DK for Uldir but have Monk, DH, and priest alts as well. (The alts are ~375 ilvl) I know it is sometimes hard to fit tanks into rosters so I would be willing to play any spec on any of my characters. I heal on my monk and priest often as well.

Let me know if interested! Thanks

list your raid times

2 or 3 week nights per week ending no later than like 12am eastern is what we’re looking for.

Heyy!

Going to keep this super short!!

MG- Stormrage [A]

We are a NEW guild for 8.1 our raid leader is 8/8M

8 - 11 pm EST Tuesday, Thursday

Some of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who Are on throughout the day running M+s and other content. Id Love to talk to you more

Thanks for reading this!!! hope you find a home soon

discord: briixxloveee#4871

Raid Times:

Friday and Saturday, 10:30 PM EST to 1:30 AM EST.

About us:

Coterie is a relatively new guild created by a group of friends who enjoy each others company, jokes, and laughter. We are a tight-knit group of friends and we really do try our best to take raiding seriously while still trying to have fun. We understand that real life truly does come first, but please, give us some notice if you are unable to attend a raid. We only raid 2 nights a week and we try to be as efficient as possible. This means coming prepared with knowledge of the boss fights is a really big help.

Progression:

8/8H 4/8M

What kind of player are we seeking?

Someone who will talk in Discord, strategize boss fights with us, unafraid to call things out in Discord if need be. I am not looking to recruit any particular class, I am recruiting a particular individual. Someone who can fit in with us, someone who is seeking to become a better player and help our guild become a better guild. Our guild name means, A small group of people with shared interests or tastes. And we want people who share our interests. We will take players from all levels of progression. I do not care if you have never done a heroic raid, we are a very low-pressure guild and we will help you succeed and we will give you the help you need to perform at a higher level.

Raid Requirements:

Must be fully gemmed and enchanted.

Must bring flasks.

Must have potions.

Most importantly, bring a good and positive attitude. =)

If you are interested,

B-tag: Chris#12923

Discord: Gingri#7061

I know our time is 1 hour past your end time, but i’d figure i’d give it a shot!

Get in contact with us and let us know!