[A] 5/8H - <Uncommon> LF a healer for AOTC push

*** Update 3/27/23 - recruiting currently closed. ***

Who we are:

The members of Uncommon are a group of older players who are looking to build a base of friends to enjoy playing the game with. Our goal is to enjoy the game while focusing on the people, not the performance. We believe in quality over quantity. One of our focuses is to create a supportive, drama-and-elitist-free environment.

We are inclusive and are built around the idea that we genuinely want to be around one another - not just punching a timeclock a couple of times a week. Some of us have been playing since Vanilla, BC and Wrath. Many of us have families and careers. Our community is one where our members are outgoing, helpful, friendly, and don’t take things too seriously. We’re not sweaty, but we get things done - there are usually multiple key groups running, along with our weekly raids.

What we do:

While we are not cutting edge (nor will we ever be, to be frank), we are a group of players that strive to put forth our best to conquer the goals in front of us - not a ‘raid guild’ but a ‘guild that raids together’. Our raid team started later in the season, cleared Normal quickly, and is now 4/8H.

We raid twice a week: Wednesdays from 8-10PM ET (currently running Normal for Glory achievements, alts, and gear catchup), and Fridays from 8-11PM ET (Heroic Progression). Keys are generally run nightly, with few exceptions.

Who we are looking for:

We are looking for a healer (DPS off-spec would be a bonus!) to help us on our journey toward AOTC. If you feel this environment fits what you’re looking for, please reach out to either Darksledge or Ròk in-game to discuss!

Thanks,
Darksledge
Discord: Darksledge#4620
Battle.Net: Darksledge#1348

Come raid and hang out with the coolest people around!

Hi, do you need healers by any chance? I’m a 404 Holy Paladin main, 6/8H.

Hey there! We are still looking for a healer - please give me a ping in-game or on B.Net!

Thanks,
Darksledge

I added you to b.net. Thank you!

Are you guys still recruiting?

Hi Bdan - sorry for not catching your post sooner. ATM we have closed recruiting, but thanks for your interest!