[A] 5/12M Firemage LF GUILD

5/12M this current raid only past raiding xp i have was in legion 9/11M antorus

//https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/b%c3%adgbra%c3%adn#

Logs can be better now that i actually know how to work my bracers into my combust lol , ready to push and go hard contact me and give me some info !

DISCORD @ kingbiggie#3290
BTAG @ Kingbiggie#11658

Elevated - Hyjal

Raid times :

• Heroic (Tues 6:30-8:30pm server time PST)
  • Mythic (Wed - 6:30-8:30pm Sat 7:00-9:00pm PST)

Current needs:

• Range (Mage, warlock, hunter, spriest)
  • Heals (HPal, Priest)
  • Will also consider any player who is exceptional

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We currently made it to 4/12M and plan on pushing further. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp (RGB’s every sunday), mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

Added…

H O W D Y
US-Proudmoore

About us
We are a group of laid back players who have been playing the game on and off for a few years and are looking to push into mythics as we prepare for Shadowlands. We currently have a core of about 10 people who raid weekly and pug the rest. If you are ready for mythic raiding then this is the place for you.

Currently recruiting

• DPS
  • Heals
  • Exceptional applicants of all classes and roles

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday, 5-8pm PST
Wednesday, 5-8pm PST

Current Progression
3/12M

Contacts
Bnet: Bmt#1475
Bnet: bigmiles#1563

Hey there bigbrain! My name is Lilli. I’m a raid leader for a guild named stay hydrated on Sargeras. We raid 8-11 EST thursday and sunday. I added you on discord! Would love to talk to you real time!

Hiya!

Act Naturally is a 20man mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side, on Sargeras. This is a friendly community with fair-minded leadership based around real teamwork, and camaraderie. More info here: 8/12M Team [A]

We are looking for excellent DPS who are mythic-ready to round out our roster. We are particularly looking for a mage atm :slight_smile:

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Friday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (EST)

Progression:
Currently: Ny’alotha 12/12N, 12/12H, 6/12M

If this sounds like it might be a fit, please contact one of us:
Baldazar (GM) on Discord at Talon#0185
Piqua at Pique#2847 (Discord) or Pique#11433 (Battlenet)

Best of luck finding a new guild!

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - (Main Raid)Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Friday RBG 730pm pst
Saturday Alt/Trial/social Large Raid 25+ 730pm pst - 1030pm pst
Sunday Transmog RUNs

Progression -
Nyloth 8/12M 12/12H
EP 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N

Looking for quality raiders! We have an updated roster on discord.
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.

We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.

We run keys/alt runs through out the week!

We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.

We have a 25+man Saturday (Optional) which consist of Veteran/Newer raiders. 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 8/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run/trial run!

Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

Recruiting for Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst.
Mythic ready Lock/ Fire Mage desired

msg Melo#11244

Hey ! My name is Healani from Bleeding Hollow. We are in need of some good ranged!

I’m with the guild, Breaking Game Balance and we are currently looking for consistent, competitive, and commited individuals to fill out our roster. We are sitting at 9/12 M and looking for those dedicated few to join us on the push for CE. We are a close knit raid team that loves competition. The team is only as strong as its weakest link and by saying that we help each other out by digging into logs to see where we could all improve making each other stronger. I’m eager to hear from you. I’ll leave other information below for you to look through. Super fun group that also likes to do keys!

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 9:00 pm-12 am server (EST) with formation/trash clear 15 mins prior.
(8:00 pm-11:00 pm CST; 7:00 pm-10:00 pm MST; 6:00 pm-9:00 pm PST
*With an extra 30 minute extension possible if we are close on a progression boss.
Alt Night : Tuesday 9:00 pm-12am server (EST)

Raider Info
*We supply Raid Flask and Food for every fight. Vantus Runes for Prog
*Gems and Enchants provided for core raiders
*Must complete minimum Mythic 15 per week for highest loot cache but encourage to push higher
*Come Ready for each fight. Strategy is talked out in boss specific raid channels. Other information per fight will be listed in ERT notes (Exorsus Raid Tools)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)
HeatherMarie#11583 (Guild Assist~Healani)

Hello Bígbraín,

[H][US][Area 52] 10/12 M LF Raiders To Push For CE!

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 10/12 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are seeking 460+ players interested in completing mythic content. Our goal is to obtain CE. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment for M+ content.

Please submit your application on https://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6

copy and paste the link into your browser to apply.

Recruitment Officer Battle Tag: Twisedzap#1714

Hey Bud.

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for a boomkin that can flex heals for us when needed. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Hello,
We are Sublime a Horde guild on Hyjal, we are a laid back, yet serious mythic raiding guild and our current progression is 6/12M. Our raid nights are Tues/Wed from 7-10pst, with an optional Heroic night on Fridays.

Would love to chat to tell you more about us and to get some more info about you :).

Battletag: tehfluffyone#1150

Look forward to hearing from you

About Us:
We came to Sargeras during last tier from Horde-Illidan after classic rocked our roster pretty hard. We have been together since Antorus and are lookin to fill a few more roster spots. Our goals are to push CE in Ny’alotha and every tier/xpac after! We like to joke around during raid for the most part, but when it comes to prog and workin on bosses we know how to get a bit more serious.

Schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm-12am PST Wednesday: 9pm-12am PST Thursday: 9pm-12am PST

What We’re Seeking:
We are looking for raiders that show up on time and ready more than anything else; additionally, we want raiders that carry a good attitude during progression and learn from their mistakes. Activity outside of raid nights is also something we like to see.

Current Progression:
11/12M (Currently hit secret phase a few times)

Our Goals:
Our goals for this tier is to achieve Cutting Edge, the goals after this tier would be constant improvement with the hopes of achieving Hall of Fame for alliance side in the future.

Current Class Needs:
-Warlock
-Fire Mage
-Disc/Holy Priest
-Resto Shaman
-Hunter
-Any exceptional melee DPS

If your class is not listed it does not mean we are uninterested, those are just our current largest needs. We are always recruiting players that play their class well for every spec/role. Plz add one of our contacts listed below to see if you’d still fit our roster!

To Apply:
docs. google. com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScilRmtMU-k33ifJQ41n95IDePgTXXwTgLEUyraglI5IUI34Q/viewform
(Remove spaces)

Points of Contact:
-Daewoolanos#1193 (Recruitment Officer)
-Buschh#1254 (Recruitment Officer)
-Glowcat#1759 (Recruitment Officer)
-Chugs#11757 (GM)

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently open to all classes and specs but the following are high priority:

Warlock
Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
Elemental Shaman (bonus if you play Resto too)

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter. Being a part of Hefty means being a part of a team where we recognize there’s a person behind every toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Requirements:

Item level 460+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265