[A] 5 Man Friend Group with an odd schedule looking for a Heroic Team

Howdy,

I’m posting this on behalf of my Friend Group, we’re looking to find a Heroic Team that runs on the Weekends to join. I’d rather not leave a wall of text here but, I can tell you that we have Heroic and Mythic Experience from previous tiers Currently our group is 1 Protection Warrior, 1 Frost DK, 1 Lock 1 Hunter and 1 Healer there is some play in that roster, but since it’s a dungeon group we’ve been rolling with it for a while. In a perfect world we stay on Proudmoore but transfers aren’t off the table.

If you represent a Guild or Raid team that is interested in taking us all in, please feel free to reach out to me via discord or battle.net and we can discuss further.

Battle.net OldTEX1836#1570

Discord Tex#6302

Hey. I’ll drop our info below and we’d love to connect and see if we’d be a good fit for each other.

Calculated

We are moving our wednesday heroic team to saturday. 6-9ish server time. Bryarken#1391 if you want to add my Btag. I’m on evenings usually.

hear me out, how about creating your own guild for friday and saturday on proudmoore and i’ll join u? ilvl 239 prot paladin here :wink: