[A] 480 Rogue (DPS) Looking for a guild

Hello there!

I am a 480 iLvL Assassination rogue looking based in Bonechewer for an active CE push guild. My previous guild I was in was very casual and did not meet my expectations as a more hardcore end-content player. I am 3/12 currently with the previous guild. However, I am extremely motivated and driven, and can almost guarantee a 100% raid attendance schedule.

I also realized I was holding myself back playing on a low-pop realm (Bonechewer) since that’s what my friends were on when I created my character. However, this did not stop me from getting 12/12 Heroic my 3rd month playing, as well as grinding to Duelist in PvP to gear my character up. Now, I can say confidently that I am willing to server transfer to a new guild!

While I am relatively new to raid logging and don’t have many logs to show for myself, I can assure that I have an extremely thorough understanding of my class and what it can and cannot do. In the most recent parses, though only heroic, I am averaging 80-95% parses on bosses and I am more than willing to prove myself in the raid trial period.

My schedule is flexible, but I am most available from 7pm - 1am EST.

Here is my armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bonechewer/fshbait

Hopefully you will give me some consideration, and I hope to find a new home!

No Turning Back 11/12M
Hello looking for more dps for shadowlands check out our website and apply

Website
h ttps://guildsofwow.com/noturningback

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Ert, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

We are 7/12M atm and raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130 EST. However, we do play Alliance instead of Horde. We are a core of old school raiders many of which have played together since Vanilla. We reformed this guild in February to get a raid atmosphere together and build toward SL. With it on the horizon we are still pushing for CE and need a DPS or two to finish off the roster.

If this interests you at all I would love to have a chat with ya. My bnet is Burnsey#1181

We would love to chat as you are a class we definitely are needing and it certainly appears at least on paper that are the right kind of fit for you. I hope you will reach out. Thanks!

Bloodthorne is looking for more raiders to fill out our roster to finish the tier strong with Cutting Edge and to start off strong in Shadowlands.
Raid Times/Days: 8-10:30PM Tuesday & Wednesday Central Time (server is central)
Current Progression: 10/12M
Recruitment Contact: @FullSeegen @Darkk
Discord pm @ Forever#2510
Requirements: Consistency of schedule, mythic experience, good logs are a plus
Needs: Holy and retribution pally. Havoc DH, Any tank class. Other Dps welcome to trial as well.