[A] 480 Experienced healer LF SL M Guild

Hi there,

COVID caused a big break for me a few months back. I’m looking for a 2 night a week alliance guild to prog mythic content in SL with. I am an experienced healer and have played every spec for my guild the past two expansions. Can provide names for most of the logs, not sure how complete everything is.

I will be playing HOLY PRIEST next expansion with a disc offspec.

Looking for weekday evening (between 7pm-12 EST) raiding twice weekly.

I have a good attitude and I’m mature with a get-stuff-done mindset but i can have a little fun. I try to be kind to everyone, even though it’s the internet and I’m not always met with kindness back. Not CE yet but have the work ethic / understanding of the game to get there. I have had bad luck overall with guilds falling apart so looking for something stable. Not looking for Nyalotha prog.

Not willing to go Horde.

EXP

Legion M - played Hpal, Rsham

ED - 5/7
NH - 8/10
ToS- 7/9
Antorus- 10/11
M+ - 4K io Hpal

BFA M - played Hpal, MW, Rdruid, Rsham, Disc, Holy

Uldir - 6/8
Battle for Dazaralor - 8/9
Eternal Palace - 4/8 (guild took break)
Nya - 7/12 (break here)
M+ - just 2k this xpac. Didn’t love the dungeon style.

Please drop your info below if it’s a good fit or message on discord: Unbug#0119

Thanks for your time.

Hey there, Gristlefur! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey Gristlefur! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hello Gristlefur :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 10/12M

Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid (10/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid (5/12M)
(Wednesday/Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Saturdays 630pm to 930pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We area always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid Team
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment.465+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 and/or
Zakyria (Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid lead) Zakytor#1336
Pummels (Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Still looking!

Hello Gristle, we are currently looking for a healer with your experience, unfortunately we already have 2 priests in our core team and we were looking for a Rshaman or a Rdruid and a flex druid (Balance/Resto) We would love to have a chat with you if you’re interested and goodluck if not so <3