[A] 479 12/12M disc priest LF weekend CE (or close to it) and SL

Hello! Unfortunately my current guild will no longer be raiding current and SL so I’m looking for a weekend CE guild. I consider myself a laid-back but serious raider so I enjoy when a guild can joke around during raid but focus up when they need to.

I am looking for a weekend(fri/sat) guild, that is well established. I know with the current xpac ending, people will stop playing/quit. What I’m looking for is a raiding guild that is still mostly intact that just needs to refill a few spots, not half a roster.

Alittle about me:
Started in Wrath getting CE all the way until Warlords. In Cataclysm and MoP, I raided more serious getting many server 1st, along with getting to top 15 US. Warlords and Legion I quit early on(phased garrison got really boring in WoD, random legendary drop luck in legion). I spent most of my time in BoD in more casual guilds, mostly for the more laid-back environment among other reasons. Finishing the xpac with CE.

I’m super friendly, dependable(almost never miss raid, and if I do, it’s with plenty of notice), listen well and I like to think I don’t make many mistakes. If interested just drop a reply here with your info and I’ll get back to you ASAP! hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there Kaamila! I’m the recruitment officer from Unscuffed on Sargeras. Do you happen to be able to raid weekdays? We’re currently looking for a disc priest :). We raid Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday. Let me know if you’d like to talk! Here’s my discord:

Loob#0462

Hey thanks for the interest. Unfortunately unless you raid early in the evening I can’t do weekdays :frowning:

Depends on the timezone I guess, I should have posted that. Times are 9-12EST. Thanks for taking the time to reply :slight_smile:

still looking for that fri/sat guild that can be CE for remaining xpac and SL!

Hey Kaamila, not week-end but thought id give it a try, we need a priest !

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Thurs / 8:00PM - 10:30PM Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday & Wednesday 8-10:30PM est (12/12 H) (10/12M) team 1

Raid times are set for Monday & Friday
8-10:30PM est Team 2

We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 4 weeks ago) [June 6th]

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Ranged: Mage, Hunter
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character this is for team 1.

We are looking for All but tanks for team 2.

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BNET Btag

-Jimlar#1706 GM
-Safeguyz#2359 Recruiter
-Kintosh#1972 Raid leader

Discord

-Jimlar#4890 GM
-Rpbster#4644 Recruiter
-Mat/Hakkall#3714 Raid Leader

We look forward to talking

Appreciate the interest but atm I can’t do weekdays. Thanks though. GL with your searching!

Still looking for that forever family home!

Bump still looking for that forever home