[A] 475 Shadow Priest LF BFA Raiding Guild

About me

EDIT: Made this post on the wrong character - I’m looking to raid with my charater Anearrek-Turalyon. Also, currently not looking to transfer to Horde at the moment.

I’m a bored WoW player looking for a raiding guild to help pass the time until Shadowlands launches. I began raiding Mythic content back in WoD, and have raided Mythic ever since until my guild fell apart during Battle of Dazar’alor.

What I’m looking for

I’m primarily just looking to raid for the remainder of BFA as I do have a group of friends I plan on rejoining come Shadowlands. I’m not looking for an easy carry so preferred no 12/12M guilds, but I do want some bit of a challenge, so ideally looking for a guild still progressing the early/mid parts of Ny’alotha.

My Experience

I’ve only ever raided as Horde, DPSing as a Mage, as well as healing as a R-Druid. I did not finish BoD before my guild disbanded, and I did not raid EP. I’ve not raided on this priest before so I don’t have logs for it, however, below you’ll find my logs for when I raided on my mage/druid.

Edit: Turns out you can’t link logs. At the bottom of this post you’ll find my Battle.net and I’ll be happy to link them to you. OR you can search for yourself:

• Kerraena-Stormreaver
  • Dasos-Turalyon

My Cutting Edge experience consists of:

• Archimonde - WoD HFC
  • Xavius - Legion EN
  • Gul’Dan - Legion NH
  • Argus - Legion Antorus
  • G’huun - BFA Uldir

My Schedule

Currently living a very relaxed lifestyle due to recently graduating from college as well as COVID putting a halt on full-time job searching. So, for the time being, I can make any schedule work. When and if that changes, I will be sure to communicate it.

If I interest you, please contact me through Battle.net,

Chewie#1249

Going to add you- would love to chat!

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 9/12M Need DPS!

Our guild is built on a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with like minded individuals. Right now, we are trying to get as far as possible into M Nyalotha, but our main goal is to build a strong team for Shadowlands to push CE!

Current progression:

12/12 H Nyalotha

9/12 M Nyalotha (Ilgynoth is almost dead!)

Currently recruiting:

Mage (multi spec)

DPS with competitive healing offspec

*Any exceptional DPS may apply, but we are full on certain classes. We need N’Zoth ready players that have the gear and practice they need to push the last few bosses on mythic. At this time, we cannot help you gear or get experience.

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are also planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352

Hello

I’m not sure if you’re willing to come back to horde but if you are, we may be the perfect fit for you. Here’s our info for you!

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 5%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hello! Will add you on bnet but some information on our team below.

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices (formerly known as Alliance Lives Matter ), located on Stormrage, and are currently 5/12 M NYA, only 2 months after forming. SS is composed of raiders with experience ranging from 10/10 Heroic ICC to 9/9M BoD [US140], and progressing very quickly to engage with WoW’s toughest content.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)
[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

Where to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out the application below by copying and pasting the URL into your web browser.

https:// forms. gle/6mqVCgfkvfVyHgN6A

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to the following contacts

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
11/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hey Kerraena!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#1167
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Hi!

Act Naturally is a 20man Alliance mythic progression raiding guild on Sargeras, looking for 1-2 mythic ready DPS to round out our roster. We do not have a shadow priest at the moment, and could use one (even if only temporarily!).

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Saturday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (ET)

Progression: Ny’alotha 6/12M

If interested please contact Baldazar (GM and Raid Leader) on Discord at Talon#0185 or bnet at doc#1356

More details on the guild: 6/12M Team [A]

Good luck in your search!

Still browsing

Hello Kerraena
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

A little bump, would like to see a couple more potential guilds.

Hey - we’re a small mythic casual guild on Alliance side of Dalaran. We’re currently 9/12M. We raid Tues 8pm-11pm and Sun 5pm-8pm EST. Hit me up - Clearstrider#1352