[A] 474+, Full Masterful Fire Mage LF Guild

Last Updated: 8/13/2020

Class/Spec: Fire Mage

Faction: Alliance

Cleared: 6/12M

Discord: Elainth#7016

Availability: Monday or Tuesday and Thursday, 8-11pm Eastern; Goal is for two non-consecutive weekdays

Notes: Looking for a team to end out the expansion with; would ideally like to progress on CE for the next two months or until pre-patch. I would like to transfer back to Alliance - I spent most of my BfA experience on Alliance and transferred to Horde to play with some other friends for a bit after my Alliance guild stopped raiding for the expansion. I’ve also tended to play a lot of M+ lately, though I didn’t start “pushing” my keys until recently (only 3k io). Feel free to reach out to me to talk a bit more.

Hey man! Check us out on dalaran alliance. Still raiding/progressing and rounding out our roster to push CE in SL and future tiers. Dalaran<The Mystery Machine recruiting>

Well if you decide to stay Horde and enjoy a close knit group most of us are just returning in the last two months and doing just what you are asking for. We raid Tues and Thursday and fill the rest of the days with key runs.

Hey buddy tried to Add you on discord to chat, doesnt seem to work, try adding me Delong#6154 or on bnet delong#1909, from a 11/12M guild we match ur times too =) hope to hear from you

Hey Elainth, I think our guild might fit your needs. Although we are horde, we have similar progression as you and raid at your exact preferred times! Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 5/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST. These nights are mandatory for all our mythic team raiders, unless proper notice is given ahead of time.

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST. This is for alts and other guild members looking to gear up and learn the heroic fights. Anyone is welcome for a chill and fun evening! Not required but encouraged.

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We require our core raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times. If you are interested in raiding with us but your character does not meet our criteria, our guild is committed to helping you gear up and get better so that you can be on the team.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily and we are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 50 members online playing. Our discord server is very active, with many of our guild members and raid team using it to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or battle tag if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

Hey tried adding you on discord but it’s not finding you. Elainth#7016 is the tag.