(A) 471 MW monk LFG

As stated I’m a 471 MW monk looking for a 2 night raiding guild, preferably Fri/Sat but will consider other offers. Currently 12/12H. Haven’t done mythic this tier due to work conflicts, but have previous mythic raiding experience in past raids on various characters. Prefer eastern raiding guilds due to time but again will consider all offers.

Not into hardcore raiding anymore, just want to kill some bosses and have fun. I do not play WW or BM. Feel free to check out my crappy (can’t say the word I want) logs for Kykai-Proudmoore.

Any additional questions you can add my discord: Creampie#5971

Thanks.
Ky

Hi Kykai,

My name is Soulless, and my guild “Professional Baddies” is currently looking for a MW to help fill our Mythic Roster! We’re currently 3/12 M Ny’alotha and are progressing on Shad’har next weekend. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7:00pm-10:00pm Pacific Standard Time. My Battle Tag is Soulless#12262 If this seems like a good fit for you, don’t hesitate to add me and we can discuss further! Thank you for your time and consideration.

Link to our recruitment forum!

Hi Kykai!

We are Organized Crime on Zul’jin and looking for peeps who still enjoy the game and WANT to play - we raid Tues/Wed from 7:30pm-10:30pm eastern. We are 12/12H and are looking for players who want AOTC, are willing to dive into Myhic a bit, and enjoy running keys.

btag: Emeraldwine#1888
or discord: Puddin#1987

Cheers!

Kil’Jaeden- recruiting All! 9pm-12am PST.

Progression!
6/12M Nyo
12/12H
7/8M EP
8/8H EP (week 1)
9/9 M BoD CE (US 148)
9/9 H BoD (Week 1)
8/8M Uldir CE (US 273)
8/8 H Uldir (Week 1)
11/11 M Antorus CE (US 330)
11/11 H Antorus
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 Mythic NightHold
10/10 H NightHold
3/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare CE

RAID TIMES (PST)
Tues 9pm-12am
Weds 9pm-12am
Thurs 9pm-12am

Currently aiming for CE in Ny’alotha!! Always recruiting strong players!

Recruiting:
Tank : Closed
Ranged DPS: Mage,Hunter,
Healer: Pali, H priest, monk, shaman.
Melee: WW,DH.

We expect all of our raiders to be raid ready! Fully gem and Properly enchanted, Food, flasks, pots and runes. Also knowledge of your class and fights.

Please app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

We are a Colorful fun group that likes to progress on mythic raids! Very tight group, need a few Skilled Players for progression. Lots of M+ groups, alt friendly guild. Optional raids on monday for a chance to push content! Join us for a Good time.

Contact me any time. Bnet tags are pimpion#1425, Sniple#1586 OR app @ forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

[US] [A] Sargeras

Stay Hydrated (AOTC, 3/12M) is an Alliance guild of High End Raiders, Glad PvPers, and all around decent players.

We are new to the server of Sargeras and were the top alliance prog guild on our previous server, Wyrmrest Accord. We are a group of super chill people who enjoy all elements of the game. We have people who constantly like to push high m+, people who pvp at very high levels (many multi glads in guild), and our core raid team.

Currently, we are looking for anyone who would like to trial for our raid roster. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 5:00-8:00 PM PST.

Our current needs are:

Resto Shaman

Warlock (PLEASE)

Any Tanks

If you are interested in joining, please reach out to any of the following:

Bnets:
SirBear#11658 (Raid Leadership Team)
TheCasevw#1682 (Guild Master)

In Game:
Dukov-Sargeras
Casepally-Sargeras

Guild: hello team

Faction: Horde

Server: US-Crushridge

Current Prog: 5/12 M

Raid Times: Thurs/Fri 6:00-9:00PM Pacific

About us:
is a young Cutting Edge guild that aims to strike a balance between strong and steady progression without high level time demands. The guild is built on dedicated leadership along with a fantastic community that interact outside of raid on a regular basis.

Needs:
Dedicated Healer or Flex DPS/Healer

Discord: Menkt#2514

BNet: Menkt#1830

Hello Kykai :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819