[A] 471 ilvl MW LF raiding guild. 4/12 mythic exp

Hi, I am currently a 471 ilvl MW monk, and I am searching for a raiding guild. I would like to continue raiding into shadowlands as well as this current tier. I’m willing to server xfer for the right fit. I can make pretty much any days and times as needed, so I can fit pretty much anywhere.

I’ve been raiding on and off since WotLK, I’ve been in hardcore guilds and some casual, and right now I’m definitely leaning more towards a more casual atmosphere. I also really enjoy running mythic keys, so if you’re guild is active in that area, that’s a huge plus!

My btag is Baymax#11493, you can add me there or respond here if you think I might be a good fit for your guild. Thanks!

Hello!

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a mythic raid team and a friendly atmosphere for all. We also actively run M+ and try to push high keys.

We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Thursday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Paid AOTC Carries
Sunday 6-9pm Server (PST) - WRA Server Mythic Run (Alt Friendly)
++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us! Add Savius#1232 to BTag for any questions.

You can see our forum post here: [A] 10/12M < Battle Hardened > LFM PROGRESSION-READY Raiders!

1 Like

Hey there Weiss!

< Quantum > [H] on Illidan is recruiting for our core mythic team! We are a two night, mythic raiding guild who are currently 5/12M.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday - 09:30PM EST to 12:30AM EST.
Current Progression: 12/12H AoTC in week 3 and now 5/12M, looking to be 6/12M by next week.
Current Needs:
Tank: Closed
Melee DPS: Open - Rogue ideally
Ranged DPS: Open - All, with preference to Sham/Lock/Hunter/Boomy
Healer: Open - Prefer a MW Monk/resto sham
Guild Requirements: Prefer 80+ heart and Rank 15 cloak. Come prepared to raid with anything you may need for the night, and arrive 15 min early. Food, flask, repairs and enchants are provided as needed.

We are a new-ish guild, forming at the beginning of this expansion. For the first couple tiers, we were primarily focused on AoTC achievement. Last tier, we began to make the transition to a CE focused guild. We like to think we are a very unique guild, that labels themselves more as a community. Our members all joke around, and have fun both in raid and out. Many of us play multiple other games together on off nights, as well as pushing M+ or doing carries in both M+ and heroic raids. For this reason, we want to keep this a drama/toxicity free environment and look for good fits to join our community.

Would love to chat a little more with you and see if we are a good match!

You can reach me on BNet or Discord at Ekoh#1469 for both.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Weiss
Sent you a friend request on BNET lets talk
Vegaobscura#1750

Hey Weiss, you may be interested in our team MM. Check us out below and visit our site to apply. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)
Progression:

Hoagie’s Heroes Raid Team: 11/12M 12/12H; 8/8M EP (Cuttingedge)

Mythics & Murder Raid Team: 7/12M 12/12H; 5/8M EP

It’s Always Sunny in Ny’alotha Raid Team: 5/12M 12/12H; 4/8M EP

Queen’s Decwee Raid Team: 10/12H, 12/12N; 8/8H EP (Heroic Only)

Raid Times:

HH: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

MM: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

IASIN: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QD: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST (alternate heroic/normal)

Fridays-Sunday: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

HH: Closed (unless exceptional mage/lock)

MM: DPS (Boomie, Mage, or Lock high), potential for healer

IASIN: DPS (ranged pref)

QD: Closed

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com